Doesn't matter neither required.
    Wet,,,, just wet and damp
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 11:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think perhaps you are so wrapped up in declaring fellow humans as evil and meaningless, and yourself "forgiven" and meaningful and immortal, that you simply don't realize how poisonous and hamstrung you sound sometimes, regardless of whether you tell yourself it is Jesus working through you or not. So, karoly aczel referring to it as a "dead end" is maybe a bit more charitable and less blunt than how I've put it.
    Prettty much so
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 12:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Wet,,,, just wet and damp
    What in the world are you talking about here, you just trying to be insulting?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What in the world are you talking about here, you just trying to be insulting?
    Not at all dear Kelly. I was just saying how I felt about your post.

Better than saying it's just 'bad' ,no? I find it more illuminating to use descriptive terminology. Ok?
    I don't hate anyone here, although Eladar comes closest . Your a fine person in my book- even if your ideology constantly rubs me up the wrong way 🙂
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 01:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not at all dear Kelly. I was just saying how I felt about your post.

Better than saying it's just 'bad' ,no? I find it more illuminating to use descriptive terminology. Ok?
    I don't hate anyone here, although Eladar comes closest . Your a fine person in my book- even if your ideology constantly rubs me up the wrong way 🙂
    Fair enough thanks for telling me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree