03 Apr '16 15:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wot?
  2. setlagole
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 05:24
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This post is an apology because the last 48 hours in this forum have been a marathon for me.

I was feeling many times that the whole forum was against me, and that my wits were being stretched.

I did not like those circumstance,s and hope I do not experience it again.

I must admit it was very much my doing to get myself into that predicament with th ...[text shortened]... it out on the forum.

Sorry guys, I am out of here for the month now.(see ya)

Self exiled.
    I accept this apology conditionally. If Dasa is one person, apology is accepted. If Dasa represents different people using the same account then this apology is not accepted. I happen to be one of the people that Dasa reffered to as boofhead and I did not like it. The thing is I don't know who among them "The Dasa"called us boofheads. They were asked to explain what boofhead stands for and they did not even care to explain. If you wonder what I am talking about, then read Dasa's public profile.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 05:57
    Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
    I accept this apology conditionally. If Dasa is one person, apology is accepted. If Dasa represents different people using the same account then this apology is not accepted. I happen to be one of the people that Dasa reffered to as boofhead and I did not like it. The thing is I don't know who among them "The Dasa"called us boofheads. They were aske ...[text shortened]... ot even care to explain. If you wonder what I am talking about, then read Dasa's public profile.
    You are missing the "dasa" point with spectacular boofheadery.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree