1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 09:402 edits
    This post is an apology because the last 48 hours in this forum have been a marathon for me.

I was feeling many times that the whole forum was against me, and that my wits were being stretched.

I did not like those circumstance,s and hope I do not experience it again.

I must admit it was very much my doing to get myself into that predicament with the other poster's , but it takes two to Tango and we certainly did Tango.

I said many things in the heat of the mind melt, and I am sorry for some of those things said.

Others in this forum also said stuff I suspect, for which if they would have their time over again would say one or two things differently......I suspect.

I did use the boofhead word far too many times and apologize.

I also used words like terrorist lover and lovers of filthy scum for which I am actually really embarrassed.

Whilst many arguments of mine may be correct, I hate to win at a point of discussion if it simply makes me intolerable to converse with..

Why the change of heart?

Well I would not change any items of fact, but it was true I was off my meds and I picked up the proper script a few hours ago and my head is soothed.

It's true ...........I take very strong meds for chronic and severe disabling pain, and I had run out and was climbing the walls and taking it out on the forum.

Sorry guys, I am out of here for the month now.(see ya)

Self exiled.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 09:561 edit
    Take comfort from the fact that, amidst it all, Grampy Bobby took it upon himself at one point to single you out as "insightful" out of all the people who were posting in the various discussions that were going on, and also take comfort from the fact that robbie carrobie couldn't find anything in what you said about rape and murdering people that he thought warranted being objected to. 😛

Good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 10:001 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This post is an apology because the last 48 hours in this forum have been a marathon for me.

I was feeling many times that the whole forum was against me, and that my wits were being stretched.

I must admit it was very much my doing to get myself into that predicament with th ...[text shortened]... it out on the forum.

Self exiled.
    to err is human, its inevitable that we will make mistakes, its important that we are not overcome with our own idiosyncrasies and like chess self analysis is the best for improvement.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 10:032 edits

I must admit it was very much my doing to get myself into that predicament with th ...[text shortened]... it out on the forum.

Self exiled.
    I am sorry to hear of your medical problems and I hope things get better now you have your medication.

However, though the words you used were indeed offensive, the thoughts that provoked them are the real issue.

If you say that you would not change the facts, then it appears you still believe that the billions of peaceful Muslims in the world support terrorism/rape etc. and should be forced to renounce their faith or face the threat of death.

I would suggest you take the time off to learn more about mainstream Islam, preferably spending some time with Muslims in your community, and see whether your experience squares with your current perception of them.

Unless you do, when you return, if you continue to espouse the same views, you will meet the same response, even if you moderate your language.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 10:091 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    However, though the words you used were indeed offensive, the thoughts that provoked them are the real issue. If you say that you would not change the facts, then it appears you still believe that the billions of peaceful Muslims in the world support terrorism/rape etc. and should be forced to renounce their faith or face the threat of death. I would s ...[text shortened]... to espouse the same views, you will meet the same response, even if you moderate your language.
    Well said Rank outsider.

Perhaps there will be those who will be along soon to ask you 'what is the point of speaking to a person with morally abhorrent views in the way you have? What do you hope to achieve?'. 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 11:01

Self exiled.
    While taking medication may in fact reduce the number and tone of your posts, it does excuse you for the views you hold and propagate.

I sympathise with anyone in poor health, and I recognise that poor health, like many other factors in life, such as stress for example, can negatively impact the way we post in here.

However, I agree with Rank Outsider in his points above; the grossly disturbing things you post in this forum are a product of your belief system and your attitude to your fellow man, not your medication or ill health.

You may be in self exile but you are most fortunate not to be on a lengthy ban or indeed permanently banned. You have the tolerance of this forum community (mostly) and a generally held belief in the freedom of speech to thank for that.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:07

Apart from your fellow rape apologist Robbie, I believe the whole forum was against you, and rightly so.

Until you publicly state that:
    1. Not every Muslim is a terrorist and deserves to die.
    2. Any man who 'takes' a woman without her consent is committing rape and is morally wrong to do so.

.. apology not accepted.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Take comfort from the fact that, amidst it all, Grampy Bobby took it upon himself at one point to single you out as "insightful" out of all the people who were posting in the various discussions that were going on, and also take comfort from the fact that robbie carrobie couldn't find anything in what you said about rape and murdering people that he thought warranted being objected to. 😛

Good luck with the chronic and severe disabling pain.
    If douche bags had douche bags, you could rightly be hailed as the "douche bag's douche bag's douche bag."
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    If douche bags had douche bags, you could rightly be hailed as the "douche bag's douche bag's douche bag."
    Why?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:44
    Do you have a reason for saying that, or are you also on pain medication?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why?
    I'm not sure why you post the things you do, but you do, don't you?
    Perhaps the "why" you ask of me could be put to you.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Do you have a reason for saying that, or are you also on pain medication?
    Of course I have a reason.
    Read his post.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:49
    Of course I have a reason.
    Read his post.
    I have read it and failed to find your reason. Could you perhaps explain?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 13:511 edit
    I'm not sure why you post the things you do, but you do, don't you?
    Perhaps the "why" you ask of me could be put to you.
    Have you not been following this latest Dasa episode and who did and didn't confront him? Would I have been more on your wavelength if I'd called robbie and Grampy Bobby douche bags?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 14:12
    The post does seem to be a sneering and insincere mocking of someone with health issues. Ouch!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree