1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 15:16
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I disagree; I'm infact arguing there is no correlation between number of subscribers to religion X and the plausibility of X; and so any logical person should reject this line of defence immediately.
    The appeal to numbers is a red herring here.
    I agree, so if all people of science agree on a point of fact that does not
    make that point of fact any more true than one they disagree on if that is
    the only thing we are talking about.
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 15:17
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    California Shaking, Cows Love It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd8-zfIlDwY
    🙂
    I like it!
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 15:392 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I agree, so if all people of science agree on a point of fact that does not
    make that point of fact any more true than one they disagree on if that is
    the only thing we are talking about.
    Kelly
    Not so sure what you're saying here (I suspect you're trying to argue concensus of scientific opinion has as much clout as concensus of theistic opinion - if this is the case then I strongly disagree. The reason for this being that as an investigation into natural phenomenon, those in the field of science have, at least potentially, the facility to conduct valid inquiries, and can be well informed in their fields. The same is not true for theists conjecturing about the supernatural - as they have no tools or senses that can 'reliably' interact with the supernatural)
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 15:011 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    6 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7 I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’

So if this is speaking of Jesus, is this Jesus or his Father speaking this? Two things to consider is t he was already there preparing a place for the chosen ones, this does not apply to Jesus.
    Christ is "the desire of all nations" . And out of the other paragraphs that you wrote I could not find very much truth.

If you do not want to believe that Christ the Messiah is the desire of all the nations, don't believe it.
    If you don't want to believe Christ is God Almighty incarnate, then don't believe it.

I think I may have been through John 14 and Christ's going to prepare a place for the disciples before with you.

I don't think I will go over that again with the same person.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 11:27
    So...Libya too. And Christchurch...

Just noting...
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 11:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So...Libya too. And Christchurch...

Just noting...
    But wait, is it the metaphorical or the literal shaking? Or just whatever you want to include for whatever period of time you deem necessary?

Just noting...
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    But wait, is it the metaphorical or the literal shaking? Or just whatever you want to include for whatever period of time you deem necessary?

Just noting...
    Stop complicating my general inference.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 08:171 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka

Just noting...
    http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/11/japan.quake/index.html?hpt=T1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree