atheism is stupid

atheism is stupid

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
[youtube]ieX6qBeJRtc[/youtube]
Great video.

Moves
15 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @rbhill
Great video.
What are you talking about? Why is it a great video?

It was the most excruciatingly irritating 7 minutes of video I've watched in decades. The idiot commentator would not STFU for 5 seconds and treated the viewer as though we are morons and can't actually listen and figure out what is being said.

There is no "air being sucked of the room" hypocrisy, it's just a crap debate with crap debaters and and an irritating doofus commentating.

Please correct me as to why you think I'm wrong...

Moves
15 Aug 17

[youtube]ieX6qBeJRtc[/youtube]
Why don't you find a video promoting vegetable worship, or something else even in the slightest bit interesting.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Why don't you find a video promoting vegetable worship, or something else even in the slightest bit interesting.
Here's a good idea. Find a debate where in your view the theist wins, and post it. This would fit with the thread title, right.

Or just keep crying about how your butt hurts.

Moves
15 Aug 17

Here's a good idea. Find a debate where in your view the theist wins, and post it. This would fit with the thread title, right.

So you think that's a good debate in your OP?

Moves
15 Aug 17

Arse talking again, I presume.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

How about you and I do a question an answer? One question the other answers, then the one who answered gets to ask a question.

We can set any limit on how many questions.

You don't even have to do this with me, pick who you want to do this with and if they accept the rest of us can judge.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
So you think that's a good debate in your OP?
It was just typical, far as I know. Here is one advertised as the christian wins. Let me know what you think, all right? From here it looks like an attrition battle so far. I've got it playing in the background.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-iba-1&hsimp=yhs-1&hspart=iba&p=theist+wins+debate#id=51&vid=11395797751e18649f94c5a5bdaf49bd&action=click

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
How about you and I do a question an answer? One question the other answers, then the one who answered gets to ask a question.

We can set any limit on how many questions.

You don't even have to do this with me, pick who you want to do this with and if they accept the rest of us can judge.
Okay. I'm impressed that you thought of this and offered this. I feel inadequate now. Kudos, kelly! You get to go first.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

Okay. I'm impressed that you thought of this and offered this. I feel inadequate now. Kudos, kelly! You get to go first.
Just to be clear one question one answer. move to next question one answer. How many questions and any rules you would like to ask for? I would request all answers come from us. I will not goggle to respond to you I will only give you my thoughts.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
15 Aug 17

Just to be clear one question one answer. move to next question one answer. How many questions and any rules you would like to ask for? I would request all answers come from us. I will not goggle to respond to you I will only give you my thoughts.
I like your last two sentences, that's fine. I don't see any reason to limit the number of questions, let's just keep going until we're not having fun? I would ask that we try to tackle the meat of a question and not play semantics. And we shouldn't be playing softball.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Aug 17

I like your last two sentences, that's fine. I don't see any reason to limit the number of questions, let's just keep going until we're not having fun? I would ask that we try to tackle the meat of a question and not play semantics. And we shouldn't be playing softball.
Okay, within the Christian faith we have scriptures and the Spirit of God to give us truth,
how does your belief system give you its truth?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Aug 17

Okay, within the Christian faith we have scriptures and the Spirit of God to give us truth,
how does your belief system give you its truth?
I don't hold any faith belief. I appreciate science very much, but I'm aware of the limits. Science is a useful tool.

But you are asking about my paganism, I think. I believe minds exist, and this is something science has a hard time with. Anyway, it does not seem unreasonable to me to suppose that perhaps the biosphere of our planet is sufficient substrate to give rise to mind. And on solitary wilderness excursions, I heard it. I felt it. And I've found that my experience fits nicely into some of the old myths. It feels right to me. If we continue to kill this planet, we all die. We go extinct. By personifying nature, maybe we won't be so calm about killing her.

A more direct answer: introspection. I am a part of nature on earth, so I just need to listen.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Aug 17

Kelly, our culture indoctrinated us into the local religion. Mormons come from utah; muslims come from the middle east, hindus come from india. etc

Does this not factor into your thinking?