http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47OC439x88
    Do you think this guy ever gets laid?
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:21
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    The chicks do tend to dig funny guys at times.
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:22
    dude...this guy is a legend...He TOTALLY showed atheists are dumb and stupid...you should be praising him 😀
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 01:55
    Funny stuff, especially since I've heard all those arguments before from real Christian apologists. Yes, the banana one, too.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 02:011 edit
    Blah, blah, blah. Oh yea, you are all wrong as well. Theism rocks!! Accept it before it destoys you!!

Edit: Have you all hugged a theist today?
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 02:40
    Originally posted by Agerg
    jesus christ. this is the simplest of all simpletons. also the banana, do apples fit perfectly too? what about all the other fruit? also, i wonder if a banana fits in a MONKEY'S hand too. garbage.
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 02:52
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    jesus christ. this is the simplest of all simpletons. also the banana, do apples fit perfectly too? what about all the other fruit? also, i wonder if a banana fits in a MONKEY'S hand too. garbage.
    tsk tsk . . . it's called satire.

For a non-satirical banana argument see the following Way of the Master link.

YouTube&feature=related
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 03:292 edits
    Originally posted by telerion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of90cKxSeuw&feature=related
    ok, so is agerg the one making fun of a real theist? or is this an atheist making fun of theism?
    EDIT: my bad, i see now. what threw me off is the fact that theists REALLY do make these arguments to me in real life.
  10. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 22:27
    Checkmate!
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 23:54
    Originally posted by telerion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of90cKxSeuw&feature=related
    I hate bananas; obviously Satan has hardened my heart against God's incredible creation.:'(
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 00:251 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I hate bananas; obviously Satan has hardened my heart against God's incredible creation.:'(

Obviously you have no hands then!...CHECK and MATE!!!
  13. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 05:53
    Originally posted by Agerg
    In the spirit of conflict, I'd like to say that this person's is unintelligent. Here are logic errors.

1: The Bible is real, it just isn't what it claims to be. No one ever said it did not exist. Checkmate, Christians.
    2: How can you prove the Bible is more true than other things that say they are true by saying that it says that it is. So does every other religions text. This is a circular parodox and is no proof at all. Checkmate, Christians.
    3: Replace the word God with universe, and universe with god, and you have as much logic in your statement. Checkmate, Christians.
    4: You can't prove something true by citing it as a source. Checkmate, Christians.
    5: A bannanna is considerabley differently-shaped than a hand... but if it does fit a hand it is because of evolution: It favoured a fruit that was more attractive to primates that spread seeds... Checkmate, Christians.
    6: You can't prove something true by saying that it has certain characteristics that can not be characteristics based on opinions of some entity that is all-forgiving and should give people everything they want- only it doesn't because it wants to test people so it could send some to hell- which is eternal misery- which would only be given to someone by and evil person... Checkmate, Christians.
    7: You can't prove something true by citing it as a source. Checkmate, Christians.
    8: You can't prove something true by citing it as a source. Checkmate, Christians.
    9: Do you mean dust of Big Bang or Dust of 'His Dark Materials'? Either way, you are proving nothing by this. Checkmate, Christians.
    10: You can't prove something true by citing the voices in your head. Checkmate, Christians.

That being said, I know this is an ironic video... at least I hope so. If not, I am scared for America...
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 07:18
    Originally posted by UzumakiAi
    this person's is unintelligent
    Sweet Jesus. 😞
  15. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    07 Feb '08 07:26
    Unfortunately, it's very difficult to satirize something that's often quite absurd in the first place (The original banana video was funnier IMHO) and it's actually kind of scary to be reminded that some people consider these genuine arguments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree