1. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 19:29
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    That happens here. Romans will play the victim in this regard but is by far the biggest protagonist.

Edit: I just thumbed down your previous post to take the counter to 2, to demonstrate the first thumbs down wasn't from me.
    LOL! Thank you!
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:03
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    LOL! Thank you!
    Of course, I could have thumbed up your post to make the same point, but that wouldn't have been quite so enjoyable.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:10
    Of course, I could have thumbed up your post to make the same point, but that wouldn't have been quite so enjoyable.
    Indeed. Well done good sir.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '18 21:10
    That happens here. Romans will play the victim in this regard but is by far the biggest protagonist.

Edit: I just thumbed down your previous post to take the counter to 2, to demonstrate the first thumbs down wasn't from me.
    I never play the victim because I never am the victim.

Atheists seem to be the ones who complain to mods and try to get people banned from the forum. I guess they go by the motto, “If you can’t beat ‘em, ban ‘em!”

Sad!
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 May '18 06:34
    Originally posted by @romans1009

Atheists seem to be the ones who complain to mods and try to get people banned from the forum. I guess they go by the motto, “If you can’t beat ‘em, ban ‘em!”

Sad!
    For the benefit of the forum, I have 'never' reported any post to the Mods which has been directed at me personally, nor sought anyone being banned.

Paranoia nullified.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 06:59
    For the benefit of the forum, I have 'never' reported any post to the Mods which has been directed at me personally, nor sought anyone being banned.

Paranoia nullified.
    So when you wrote this in another thread after ToO labeled you a troll...

<<Ah, the spam post already removed twice by the Mods.

Is your lack of originality another indication of your intellectual insecurity?>>

you’re claiming the mods found that post from ToO labeling you a troll all on their own and removed it without receiving a complaint?

PS I like your qualifying language in your statement.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 May '18 07:21
    Not a direct reply to the post above (yawn) but the posts by ToO that were removed by the Mods were reported by another site regular who 'posted publically' that he had done so.

Again, I have never reported any post directed at me personally, even posts that have abused personal information I have shared consistently over the years with people I actually like on the site, by persons too cowardly to share personal information of their own.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 07:32
    Not a direct reply to the post above (yawn) but the posts by ToO that were removed by the Mods were reported by another site regular who 'posted publically' that he had done so.

Again, I have never reported any post directed at me personally, even posts that have abused personal information I have shared consistently over the years with people I actually like on the site, by persons too cowardly to share personal information of their own.
    So this wasn’t a “direct reply” so you can continue to claim you’re ignoring me? How old are you? tiger’s more mature than this and he’s a third-grader.

So “another site regular” reported posts that called you a troll? And did so twice? Do you see this “site regular” when you look in the mirror?

Sharing false personal information doesn’t qualify as a courageous act, Heartpence. Anyone can do that.

I have a degree in rocket science and I’m an astronaut.

See how easy it is?

The hard part is convincing people what is claimed is truthful - as you have found out.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:38

And I, good sir, thumbed this post up, just to show errant naysayers that I can agree with an atheist when he has something of value to say.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:42
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And I, good sir, thumbed this post up, just to show errant naysayers that I can agree with an atheist when he has something of value to say.
    Is Ghost a Trump hater too?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:462 edits

Sad!
    Just so you know, your trailing one-word interjections (ala a certain buffoon living in a casa blanca) tend to piss me off and make me an order of magnitude less likely to agree with your post.

(And please pardon my rather blunt outspokenness, but I'm going through a phase right now. I got in trouble at work yesterday for telling someone off. I'm told it's due to my horoscope this month... who knows?)
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:471 edit
    Just so you know, your trailing one-word interjections (ala a certain buffoon living in a casa blanca) tend to piss me off and make me an order of magnitude less likely to agree with your post.

(And please pardon my rather blunt outspokenness, but I'm going through a phase right now I got in trouble at work yesterday for telling someone off. I'm told it's due to my horoscope this month... who knows?)
    Do you think you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? Serious question.

Edit: I think the “trailing one-word interjections” are hilarious.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:47
    Is Ghost a Trump hater too?
    Most intelligent people are.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:48
    Do you think you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? Serious question.
    No, I suffer from reality.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 09:50

(And please pardon my rather blunt outspokenness, but I'm going through a phase right now. I got in trouble at work yesterday for telling someone off. I'm told it's due to my horoscope this month... who knows?)
    I also hate your "tiger" and "kiddo" posts.

Just so you know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree