1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 10:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse...
    Those people should suffer a long and lingering death, weeks long to try to understand just how horrible people they really are. ...
    I'm sorry for the pain life has brought you. But what you say here is not healthy.

The need for revenge against injustice is the hardest thing I struggle against.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 10:03
    Say you torture the creeps to death slowly. Now their loved ones have the same right against you and yours that you insisted on.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 11:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are not the only one to have lost children. We lost our daughter in a motorcycle accident, a stupid woman ran into Darcy on her Harley and killed her instantly.

I am talking about the cynical way the ab religions handle death.

There is no death of children that is not abhorrent. A person killing a child should have also a long lingering death him ...[text shortened]... raise up armies against such atrocity.

That is the ONLY thing these human cancers understand.
    I'm sorry I lost my temper with you. I'm also sorry for you loss. I get the pain of loss and I'm
    not going to compare ours it is to personal and painful. The death part about faith I love
    knowing there is more to this life than living and dying since at some point we are all going
    to die it is unavoidable. The rest...well we heard from each other I'll leave it at that.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 12:02
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm sorry I lost my temper with you. I'm also sorry for you loss. I get the pain of loss and I'm
    not going to compare ours it is to personal and painful. The death part about faith I love
    knowing there is more to this life than living and dying since at some point we are all going
    to die it is unavoidable. The rest...well we heard from each other I'll leave it at that.
    I wish that were the case, there was this loving god who fixes all our boo boo's at the end but I don''t see it and if this god want's to talk to me personally I would listen but not to humans telling me how great it is.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 12:14
    I wish that were the case, there was this loving god who fixes all our boo boo's at the end but I don''t see it and if this god want's to talk to me personally I would listen but not to humans telling me how great it is.
    It isn't great in that the loss doesn't become less real the pain is there still. Our daughter
    passed away about 2 weeks after she was born in early January. So holidays are always
    a reminder.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 14:31
    It isn't great in that the loss doesn't become less real the pain is there still. Our daughter
    passed away about 2 weeks after she was born in early January. So holidays are always
    a reminder.
    I hear you, really do. Our Darcy was the jewel of our family, IQ 170, could have been anything, could have done anything, cut down in her youth.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 17:28
    I hear you, really do. Our Darcy was the jewel of our family, IQ 170, could have been anything, could have done anything, cut down in her youth.
    I believe you and there are no words. Thank you for cutting me slack!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 19:11
    I believe you and there are no words. Thank you for cutting me slack!
    Here is a really nice way to die:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/10/07/choir-teacher-dies-students-sing-pkg.ktrk
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:56
    Here is a really nice way to die:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/10/07/choir-teacher-dies-students-sing-pkg.ktrk
    All ways take us to the same place.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 00:57
    Summerland.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 10:50
    All ways take us to the same place.
    But it is really nice of kids to do what they did, If the woman heard the singing for her it would have eased her into death easier. I guess.

Isaac Azimov on his dying bed with family there, was in coma more or less but at the last minute woke up and his dying words were " I AM Isaac Azimov''

I assume you know who he was, nuclear scientist I think, some kind of science Phd, and world class writer, with over 450 books to his credit, Sci fi, mystery, popular science and such. Personally I can't imagine anyone able to write his own library full of books in one lifespan but that is what he did. And he is not even the champ at that sort of thing, one 19th century writer did double that and that dude had to do it the hard way, pen and paper, at least Isaac had typewriters and word processors to help.

Anyway just showing how some folks handle end of life issues.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 13:15
    But it is really nice of kids to do what they did, If the woman heard the singing for her it would have eased her into death easier. I guess.

Isaac Azimov on his dying bed with family there, was in coma more or less but at the last minute woke up and his dying words were " I AM Isaac Azimov''

I assume you know who he was, nuclear scientist I think, so ...[text shortened]... rs and word processors to help.

Anyway just showing how some folks handle end of life issues.
    It is something we all have in front of us without exception. Personally love this life, love
    my family and friends too, but I have a few on the other side I'm looking forward to seeing
    including the One with the scars in His hands and feet.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 21:23
    a reminder.
    Sorry I should have said a year and two weeks after she was born. Thought I wrote that until I was looking at the thread realized I left it off brainfart my part.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 10:44
    Sorry I should have said a year and two weeks after she was born. Thought I wrote that until I was looking at the thread realized I left it off brainfart my part.
    I'm sure the pain is the same either date. Darcy had birthday and deathday a few days apart, Susan mourns both days.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 11:59
    I'm sure the pain is the same either date. Darcy had birthday and deathday a few days apart, Susan mourns both days.
    Yes with Ramie too she was born on 2nd passed on the 15th, New Years is now always
    bitter sweet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree