1. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 16:20
    Why are there people who don't believe in anything in the spiritual room. These chats are for people who believe in something be it God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna etc...If you don't believe in anything go create or own section. I mainly read insults putting people down who have questions. Take your insults somewhere else please. It's not needed. I'm asking nicely, if you respond in a negitive manner, that only proves that you lack maturity and you have proven my point. Thank you
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 16:29
    Originally posted by realeyez
    Why are there people who don't believe in anything in the spiritual room. These chats are for people who believe in something be it God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna etc...If you don't believe in anything go create or own section. I mainly read insults putting people down who have questions. Take your insults somewhere else please. It's not needed. I'm asking nice ...[text shortened]... tive manner, that only proves that you lack maturity and you have proven my point. Thank you
    Firstly, as a paying member of this site i'll post where i want to post thanks.

Secondly, i believe in the natural laws of this universe and i choose to debate with posters here who reject these laws. If that constitutes believign in 'nothing' in your eyes then so be it, i won't be losing any sleep.

Thirdly, what is an athiesist?
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 16:29
    Why are there people who don't believe in anything in the spiritual room. These chats are for people who believe in something be it God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna etc...If you don't believe in anything go create or own section. I mainly read insults putting people down who have questions. Take your insults somewhere else please. It's not needed. I'm asking nice ...[text shortened]... tive manner, that only proves that you lack maturity and you have proven my point. Thank you
    I'm afraid you are very badly mistaken. The spirituality forum is not in any way reserved for people who believe in god. It is open to all manner of discussion on spiritually related topics whether they be pro or con.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 16:49
    If you feel that atheists only come here to insult people then you've simply missed much of what they've posted on this forum.

Spirituality is about more than just believing in a god [or not]. It's about a search for meaning.
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 17:38
    I've learned more from the atheist's in this forum than any of the theists
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 18:00
    I would like to ask the same thing about christian people in the Science Forum. Why they think they know everything about evolution (it is wrong) and yet know nothing. Same goes for BigBang Theory and carbon-14 measuring, and a lot of other scientific things.

When they know the difference between science and religion, then you can ask me again. Until then I take the right to tell them when they are wrong in scientific matters where ever they are. Because they take the same right to tell me when they think I am wrong.
  7. Joined
    10 May '10
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 19:31
    First of all: I don't know where did you find those insults you are talking about ... there are mainly debates and discusions which, I think, everybody enjoys.
    Second: if you are saying :"I'm asking nicely" but before that you are saying that atheists are not welcomed in this "reserved" sections only for believers, proves you lack of maturity.
    And the third: people who are having guestions are the generaly the atheists which are questioning the existence of the supranatural taken as true by default by the theists.
  8. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 20:391 edit
    An atheist chatting in a spirituality forum does not equate to an atheist giving insults in a spirituality forum.
    "chatting" does not equate with "insulting".
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 20:54
    Because there are people who believe freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 21:121 edit
    ...and because the athiests are part of Spirituality too. Whether they are concious of it or not.๐Ÿ˜‰

Not to mention that theists seem to give more insults than athiests.

Also ,the miserable athiests get bored with science and culture and like to see what passes for Spirituality/Reality in this forum.

So, you another christian? Because since scherzo stopped posting here, I really dont know of anyone who worships Allah,Krsna...of course the bhuddists dont believe in any gods , and the non-dualists-well they're about as close to the mark of defining Spirituality as I've heard- and their arguements are often very similar to that of athiests...so...its just words dude. Let them come. If your faith is strong enough then a few pesky athiests shouldn't bother you-despite their self-proclaimed tag.
    Welcome to the best forum on this site๐Ÿ™‚
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 06:13
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    An atheist chatting in a spirituality forum does not equate to an atheist giving insults in a spirituality forum.
    "chatting" does not equate with "insulting".
    What you say is true but I have read more statements along the lines of Jesus being zombie returned from the dead So christians are brain dead for following him then just back and forth Q & A.
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 06:16
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Firstly, as a paying member of this site i'll post where i want to post thanks.

Secondly, i believe in the natural laws of this universe and i choose to debate with posters here who reject these laws. If that constitutes believign in 'nothing' in your eyes then so be it, i won't be losing any sleep.

Thirdly, what is an athiesist?
    You sound angery are ok? Im not trying to strike a nerve with anyone. On a personal note I'm glad you sleep well I mean that. I am in refernece to the negative comments that I come across. Have a bless day.
  13. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 06:18
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I'm afraid you are very badly mistaken. The spirituality forum is not in any way reserved for people who believe in god. It is open to all manner of discussion on spiritually related topics whether they be pro or con.
    Thank you for clearing that up. You may just be the one of the few people who responded calmly. I like that, we should play chess sometime. Have a bless day.
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 06:19
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    If you feel that atheists only come here to insult people then you've simply missed much of what they've posted on this forum.

Spirituality is about more than just believing in a god [or not]. It's about a search for meaning.
    What you say is true but I have read more statements along the lines of Jesus being zombie returned from the dead So christians are brain dead for following him then just back and forth Q & A.
  15. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 06:24
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ...and because the athiests are part of Spirituality too. Whether they are concious of it or not.๐Ÿ˜‰

Not to mention that theists seem to give more insults than athiests.

Also ,the miserable athiests get bored with science and culture and like to see what passes for Spirituality/Reality in this forum.

So, you another christian? Because since sche ...[text shortened]... dn't bother you-despite their self-proclaimed tag.
    Welcome to the best forum on this site๐Ÿ™‚
    Yes I am a christian and a deacon at my church, I got saved in June of 2002. I believe in Jesus more and more each day. He is my life and when he is not I'm screwing up somewhere. But my faith in Jesus will not be rattled by anyone. We should play a game sometime and God Bless

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree