1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 06:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That could be used as evidence that the rapist that does not cut the tongues out and hands off is actually be humane.
    Humane rapists.

Okay, now I've heard everything.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 06:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It may be helpful for you to think less in absolute terms such as "hate" and go with the flow a little more. I would imagine that no one cares enough here to "hate" anyone else, and that most of realise that while certain posters irritate us, we probably irritate them also.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 07:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It may be helpful for you to think less in absolute terms such as "hate" and go with the flow a little more. I would imagine that no one cares enough here to "hate" anyone else, and that most of realise that while certain posters irritate us, we probably irritate them also.
    Yes, I concur. "Hate" is a rather harsh word for it. I think that "irritation" is probably the furthest most people get, but of course everyone's irritation threshold and limit is different.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 07:10
    I love you guys.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 10:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I love you guys.
    Kisses! πŸ™‚
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 11:35
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Kisses! πŸ™‚
    I'm not quite in that place yet old chap.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 11:40
    I'm not quite in that place yet old chap.
    ROFL
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 12:51
    I'm in for the month.

(BTW, 1 August is the national holiday in Switzerland--sort of Heidi's birthday--so we're all in a jolly celebratory mood here anyway.)
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 22:425 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 23:512 edits
    I doubt if anyone here on RHP even knows who you are. Certainly you are not using your real name. So how can they hate you?

Some of us disagree with your opinions and say so, but that does not mean that everyone that disagrees with you hates you. Some of us may not like the person you pretend to be on here or your responses that seem to be an effort to belittle those that disagree with your opinions. That does not mean we hate the person, but instead that we dislike the attitude presented by your responses.

I don't believe you really hate me either for just being a right-wing white American man. I just think you don't like people to disagree with your point of view, and just throw out these ad hominem attacks to bolster your credibility, so you can win the debate.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 01:11
    The Nazis had a concentration camp reserved for women. It was liberated by RKKA (Soviet Army). Three young Frenchwomen were among the prisoners liberated. Tragically, the period following their liberation was in some ways worse than their experiences under the Nazis. For several weeks, these Frenchwomen were raped many times every day and night by Soviet soldiers. A Frenchwoman would tell an approaching Soviet soldier: "I already have been through too much. I'm exhausted and cannot give you what you desire from me. Please leave me alone and don't hate me." And he would say, "I don't hate you! You are my pretty French sister. I love you! I have liberated you, and so you should be grateful to me. You should give yourself to me. Now I'm going to make love to you and then be on my way." And she would be raped again, while another soldier would be waiting to take his turn with her.Afterward, these Frenchwomen found it particularly hard to speak of having been raped not by their enemies, but by their supposed friends.

When you talk in this way about Soviet troops raping Frenchwomen who were concentration camp survivors, which posters who argue with Suzianne on this forum do you have in mind?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 01:47
    I love you guys.
    We love you more! 😡
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 02:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Humane rapists.

Okay, now I've heard everything.
    The point I was trying to make is that one is more humane than the other. I did not mean to imply that rapists are humane, but that some actions are more cruel than others. At least, I believe they are. Am I wrong in your opinion?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 02:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]The Nazis had a concentration camp reserved for women. It was liberated by RKKA (Soviet Army). Three young Frenchwomen were among the prisoners liberated. Tragically, the period following their liberation was in some ways worse than their experiences under the Nazis. For several weeks, these Frenchwomen were raped many times every day and night by Soviet so ...[text shortened]... tration camp survivors, which posters who argue with Suzianne on this forum do you have in mind?
    The Soviet soldiers, being communist atheists, had the wrong belief about doing their duty to liberate these French women. They were not entitled to any thanks or anything else from the French women, because they were doing their duty for which they already received pay and benefits. They were not owed anything from the French women.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 02:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, I concur. "Hate" is a rather harsh word for it. I think that "irritation" is probably the furthest most people get, but of course everyone's irritation threshold and limit is different.
    Has Duchess64's anecdote about a gang rape of a concentration camp survivor changed your mind about whether the word "hate" is appropriate when referring to the goings on in this community?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree