August starts this weekend

August starts this weekend

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Aug 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
If you think there is any evidence that I "hate" Suzianne why not just present it?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Aug 15

Have you read Corrie ten Boom book "The Hiding Place" she was at Ravensbruck too
if I'm not mistaken?

F

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

So what does your story about gang rapists hating their victim have to do with Suzianne and the arguments she gets into on this forum? That rape is a form of hate crime is not disputed. That a rapist claiming not to hate their victims is nonsense is not disputed.

divegeester suggested that "hate" is not the right word to describe the friction that goes on here. When Suzianne agreed, you intervened with your rape story.

So how do you think your rape anecdote applies to interactions on this Spirituality Forum, which is what this thread is about after all?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Sheesh--how can any image have such a ridiculously long file name?
The internet moves in mysterious ways. Some file names are too long and some are too short... and some are just right.

c

Moves
03 Aug 15

Duchess, I agree with you that FMF is a liar, and a troll. My encounters with FMF have been horrible, to say the least.

Divegeester, is a different story I think. But, no doubt with FMF.....troll.

Keep up the good work Duchess. 🙂

F

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Duchess, I agree with you that FMF is a liar, and a troll. My encounters with FMF have been horrible, to say the least.
Are you referring to this kind of thing here: Thread 164613 ?

c

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Are you referring to this kind of thing here: Thread 164613 ?
I don't care what the thread is FMF, you are a troll. Period.

Edit: God cannot be defended. He committed acts of violence in the OT.

I am tired of people defending God, because I am beginning to believe that our 'Bible' is a load of manure.

F

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

I am tired of people defending God, because I am beginning to believe that our 'Bible' is a load of manure.
Well if you don't mean the thread I linked you to, on which thread did this "trolling" occur. You specifically said "My encounters with FMF have been horrible", so on which thread or threads did these "encounters" occur?

As for me "defending God", on which thread is this supposed to have occurred?

c

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well if you don't mean the thread I linked you to, on which thread did this "trolling" occur. You specifically said "My encounters with FMF have been horrible", so on which thread or threads did these "encounters" occur?

As for me "defending God", on which thread is this supposed to have occurred?
I really don't don't know what you are talking about FMF. All I know is that you are a troll who cares more about creating controversy, than actually saying something valid to a dispute.

You are a troll. And, too many posters know that. Goodbye FMF.

F

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

I really don't don't know what you are talking about FMF. All I know is that you are a troll who cares more about creating controversy, than actually saying something valid to a dispute.

You are a troll. And, too many posters know that. Goodbye FMF.
In which "encounters" with me are you claiming these things you accuse me of actually occurred?

c

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
In which "encounters" with me are you claiming these things you accuse me of actually occurred?
Bye troll.

F

Moves
03 Aug 15

Duchess, I agree with you that FMF is a liar, and a troll.
Can you give a couple of examples of when I supposedly lied?

c

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Can you give a couple of examples of when I supposedly lied?
You are a troll FMF, everybody knows it. Goodbye.

Moves
03 Aug 15

What is your evidence that FMF is a "troll"?

Duchess64 is trolling this thread with accounts of brutal rape and rapists telling their victims they love them. It is obviously a perverse attempt to convince readers that any friction occurring in these forums, or friction followed with friendliness between posters is somehow comparable with these heinous crimes. Is this his "good work" you are referring to, or do you simply not understand what is going on here?

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

...Goodbye.
Yes, yes, you've said it several times, off you trot then.