1. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:36
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    The professional philosopher strikes again ...... 😀 ..... the insults accompanied by the f-word are flying around

.... it shows the intolerant bigot you really are.
    This coming from a man who prefers zygotes to women... I guess I should be flattered.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:41
    Originally posted by bbarr
    This coming from a man who prefers zygotes to women... I guess I should be flattered.
    Your insults are becoming more and more bizarre ..... forgotten your medication Bbarr ?
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:43
    Your insults are becoming more and more bizarre ..... forgotten your medication Bbarr ?
    You mean the type of medication that prevents your head from exploding? What would you suggest, ivanhoe? Anyway, shouldn't you be out helping the poor, or bashing some homosexuals?
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:47
    You mean the type of medication that prevents your head from exploding? What would you suggest, ivanhoe? Anyway, shouldn't you be out helping the poor, or bashing some homosexuals?
    It's funny how the most obnoxious guy in rhp can stalk around insulting people and cry to the monitors when he gets it back in return.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:511 edit
    Haven't you finished your puking session, Bbarr ?

Where did I bash homosexuals ? Show me the post where I did just that. If you cannot produce such a post then you are a blatant liar, phony philosopher.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:52
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    It's funny how the most obnoxious guy in rhp can stalk around insulting people and cry to the monitors when he gets it back in return.
    You forgot about your deceased family member, the most distinguished mafrauder.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:58
    Haven't you finished your puking session, Bbarr ?

Where did I bash homosexuals ? Show me the post where I did just that. If you cannot produce such a post then you are a blatant liar, phony philosopher.
    You bash homosexuals in your heart, you hate-filled neo-fascist.
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:581 edit
    see how that idiot is and he has the gall to ask for moderators to delete threads he find "offensive" and crys like a baby to the mods if he gets back what he starts.
  9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 17:59
    nothing new about him.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:001 edit
    You're the fascist here with your ideas of allowing experimentation on unborn children and allowing eugenics, the selective abortion of handicapped people .... and allowing the right to commit suicide ......this really proves that YOU are the fascist, Bbarr.
  11. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:051 edit
    By the way, this is what I meant when I said people are being intimitated to express their anti-REL (Real Existing Liberalism) views.

This is the same technique used by the SA hordes, the NSDAP Brownshirts, that roamed the streets in Germany during the thirties. You don't need the streets, you and your ilk use the internet to insult and intimidate your ideological opponents.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:06
    see how that idiot is and he has the gall to ask for moderators to delete threads he find "offensive" and crys like a baby to the mods if he gets back what he starts.
    I think lying and manipulating runs in the family.
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:09
    How come, dear doctor, you always show up when the sh*t starts flying ? 😀
    Because one must see your antics before the mods do if one wants to enjoy them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree