1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 07:01
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    I avoid jesus. would you like to justify your condemnation of my works? Or is this just more typical christian arrogance?
    1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 07:09
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    Well, God created ppl and gave them their own will.

If you want, you can believe in Him, and if you dont want to, that is your will, your decision. He doesnt want anyone to burn in hell, but the choice is yours. IN ALL CHOICES YOU MAKE, YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY, ALWAYS!

I am not affriad to say that i am glad that their is someone above me, better ...[text shortened]... der someone, do u really think you will get away with it? No! You will go to jail, end of story.
    You write that: "i am glad that their (sic) is someone above me, better than me, bigger and greater than me"

Well then, you must be the happiest person on the planet, with the entire population of the world filling the above criteria.
  3. Meddling with things
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 07:14
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ ...[text shortened]... hteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
    Outrageous
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Sep '05 07:252 edits
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Outrageous
    The word of God sure digs deep.

edit: Is that all you have to say for yourself? 😉
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 04:40
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    The word of God sure digs deep.

edit: Is that all you have to say for yourself? 😉
    yoU wRite Amazing Features Of Outstanding Levity
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 06:10
    Originally posted by howardgee
    You write that: "i am glad that their (sic) is someone above me, better than me, bigger and greater than me"

Well then, you must be the happiest person on the planet, with the entire population of the world filling the above criteria.
    what do u mean?
  7. Joined
    31 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:17
    How come so many ppl avoid Jesus, the Son of God?

How come so many ppl dont believe in Jesus, but believe in angels?

Why do ppl not know Jesus, but knows the Bible better than some pastors? If u dont believe in something, how come u know soooo much about it?

When u ask someone, "Do u believe in God?" they will tell u, "I dont understand your que ...[text shortened]... ! 😠 Ppl that dont believe in Jesus, just never ever ever will ever wake up and live Gods world.
    aha,

how can you get an athiest to believe in something there is no proof of?

faith is not enough, its like asking someone who believes in God not to believe in him/her.

I do believe in its values.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:21
    Originally posted by howardgee
    He's talkin' bout...yo mama.
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:26
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    He's talkin' bout...yo mama.
    wish you were here...
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:281 edit
    wish you were here...
    So you think you can tell--heaven from hell?

(wingett being too damn obvious)
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:301 edit
    wish you were here...
    Wish You Were Here

Pink Floyd, 1975

Edit: Dang, Bosse de Nage beat me to it.
  12. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:36
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    So you think you can tell--heaven from hell?
    no - so i can give you the beating of your life
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:371 edit
    You're on...if you adjust your challenge settings, that is.
  14. Buried
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 15:13
    That's hardly a Christian attitude is it!?
  15. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 15:22
    How come so many ppl avoid Jesus, the Son of God?

How come so many ppl dont believe in Jesus, but believe in angels?

Why do ppl not know Jesus, but knows the Bible better than some pastors? If u dont believe in something, how come u know soooo much about it?

When u ask someone, "Do u believe in God?" they will tell u, "I dont understand your que ...[text shortened]... ! 😠 Ppl that dont believe in Jesus, just never ever ever will ever wake up and live Gods world.
    I think it is a sense of ironic justice that the most vocal and rabid proponents of Christianity who express themselves here are perhaps the most inarticulate. I guess that is more prove of "God working in mysterious ways".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree