1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:531 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Let me put it another way.

As you will not tell me if I am precluded from eternal life solely because I am not a member of the JW organisation, then I will not tell you what your itching ears want to here.
    I could not care less why you have no teaching and no public ministry and do not obey Christ's command to teach others, you are simply another nominal Christian with self certified opinions that deems themselves an expert on criticising others while they themselves do nothing.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:032 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I could not care less why you have no teaching and no public ministry...
    If you could not care less, then why do you bring it up in virtually every thread where we have some exchange of views?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 22:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You just need to learn your place.

Women's Subserviant Role in Jehovah Witness Watchtower Organization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTkR4sTXJmQ

The Instructor
    If true, that is pathetic, disgusting and sick. My church would run these people out of town on a rail for disrespecting women that way. If anyone agrees with acting in this way towards women, maybe they should, as I said to robbie, grow a pair. Real men do not treat women like this.

What about this, robbie? Is this how you think women should be treated? As inferior and subservient to men? And if I were you, I'd think twice before blowing me off with some flip answer.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 22:07
    I could not care less why you have no teaching and no public ministry and do not obey Christ's command to teach others, you are simply another nominal Christian with self certified opinions that deems themselves an expert on criticising others while they themselves do nothing.
    Stop being a hypocrite, robbie!

You yourself do not obey Christ's command to love your Christian brothers, as evidenced here by calling them names and such. Are you "simply another nominal Christian with self certified opinions that deems themselves an expert" also?? How quickly the pot calls the kettle black.

And what right have you to judge his (or anyone's) works as valid or not? You know nothing about him or them.

Stop being a hypocrite.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 07:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Stop being a hypocrite, robbie!

You yourself do not obey Christ's command to love your Christian brothers, as evidenced here by calling them names and such. Are you "simply another nominal Christian with self certified opinions that deems themselves an expert" also?? How quickly the pot calls the kettle black.

And what right have you to judge his (o ...[text shortened]... ne's) works as valid or not? You know nothing about him or them.

Stop being a hypocrite.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 18:05
    Suzianne got you on that one.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree