1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 18:50
    Originally posted by @bunnyknight
    Why do some children lie? Good question. If they admit to stealing a toy and get punished, why would they not lie? Simple law of nature ... self-preservation and to maximize their gain. But if they realize that a toy can be stolen from them, then that self-preservation instinct is balanced by the fear that they might be victimized by someone else. I ...[text shortened]... will refuse to abuse the helpless, and always fight for justice, even when it brings them harm.
    Just as an aside, I see on your profile you compose music. Sonship and I both do, wonder if you have anything we could hear? What kind of music do you compose? Sonship has some classical pieces I think on Youtube and I have a lot of guitar solo and such on Soundcloud.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 18:56
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Good question. It think it serves as a historical record. The old covenant also gives us greater appreciation for the new covenant and basically shows us why the new covenant was necessary.
    It's not a historical record for literalists who say Earth is 6000 years old PERIOD because it is all spelled out written in stone, oscar begat ralph, who begat mary who begat billy and so forth, and of course cannot be wrong, it is written in stone, right? Therefore, just add up all the begats and there you have it. 6000 years old.
    That is not ancient history for a LOT of people including several here at RHP.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 02:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Christians, or people claiming to be Christians?

Don't you claim to be a Christian?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree