1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 00:21
    Originally posted by Remora91
    The other day in class, we were talking about sex as part of our Government and Civil Economics class. The topic was different beliefs and how none of them are right or wrong. The guy sitting next to me raised his hand, and said, "Well, even if you're having sex within marriage, it's still a sin, because you're having impure thoughts while doing it." He wen ...[text shortened]... beliefs or could explain the logic behind him (like what you're supposed to think about).
    If you have the cahonas I hope that you will ask him what is his background on what he believes and where he goes to Church. Thanks.
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you have the cahonas I hope that you will ask him what is his background on what he believes and where he goes to Church. Thanks.
    [deleted]

Ah, I see. You're talking about the guy who is sexually repressed.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 00:59
    I can tell you that it's pretty much pentecostal and holiness.
  4. Joined
    01 Mar '07
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 03:17
    Originally posted by reader1107
    Well, there is the Bible story about the couple who prayed BEFORE intercourse. The woman had many husbands prior to that marriage but they all died on their wedding night, in theory because they didn't pray first. But really, next time you and your wife get together, don't let that fear of a lightning bolt or other dreadful event worry you too much...
    What Bible or version are you reading? Where is that scripture reference??
  5. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 03:201 edit
    This is the most hilarious—and fun—thread on here! According to Remora’s classmate, I guess I’m in big trouble—lusting after my wife as I do... Without the intervention of prayer and all that...
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 03:45
    Originally posted by vistesd
    This is the most hilarious—and fun—thread on here! According to Remora’s classmate, I guess I’m in big trouble—lusting after my wife as I do... Without the intervention of prayer and al that...
    dont worry, that kid is gay
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 04:16
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    What about masturbating to the thought of your wife?

What about role playing, where I dress up like JFK and my wife pretends
    to be Marilyn Monroe?

What about spontaneous erections when I'm not thinking of anything
    sexual at all, just my pants rub my johnson the wrong way?

Nemesio
    Well if you are married I hope that she would do it for you so you don't have to. The masturbating part.
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 05:55
    Well if you are married I hope that she would do it for you so you don't have to. The masturbating part.
    But then it'd be her being evil!
  9. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 10:34
    Originally posted by Remora91
    He went on to explain that the woman or man experiencing any unnecessary pleasure from sex is also a sin, accidental or not.
    Can anyone explain what the necessary pleasures are, as opposed to the unnecessary pleasures. Stocken, this is generally your subject - you got any ideas on this? 🙂
  10. England
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 10:52
    man seems to have the problem not god with sex. as we beilive he made all, all have to reproduce, the problem comes in our abuse of it. he gave many concubines and wives to his chosen abraham to solomon and only got annoyed when they did something against his laws. ie david had 300 but he pursued a married woman and sent the husband to die in battle. The laws are sometimes hard to grasp but the sex act and thinking of it will be between you and god.
  11. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 12:41
    Originally posted by safetyman
    What Bible or version are you reading? Where is that scripture reference??
    Ahh, I didn't realize Tobit was only in the Catholic Bible as well as Bibles containing the Apocrypha. Tobit 6:14-18, 8:4-8

http://www.nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/tobit/tobit6.htm
    http://www.nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/tobit/tobit8.htm
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 13:24
    Originally posted by vistesd
    This is the most hilarious—and fun—thread on here! According to Remora’s classmate, I guess I’m in big trouble—lusting after my wife as I do... Without the intervention of prayer and all that...
    I was listening to Howard Stern the other morning and he was talking about what a foul mood he had been in. He was in a foul, or evil mood because he had not had sex for a couple of days. I really liked his girlfriend's attitude about this. She said it was her job to get the "evil" out of him so he could be in a better mood. Who cannot relate to this?
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 13:26
    How do you manage, RB? You have such willpower. Are there ever days where you feel like you want to kill somebody?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree