1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 05:47
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I think it is you who should make up his mind.
    That’s the kind of rejoinder a third-grader would make. Oh wait.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 06:25
    Originally posted by @fmf
    This place hasn't changed that much, the current hopefully temporary 2018 nadir notwithstanding. If I understood you correctly, the forums you have frequented in the past include this one. right? sumydid was an almost peerless purveyor of scathing, abusive personal attacks, especially when he'd been exposed for posting dishonest hyperbole. That poster was you, wasn't it? Do you really not remember?
    Do you think posts like this and personal attacks from atheists have contributed to the 2018 nadir?
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 May '18 07:12
    Thread update:

Romans ' suspects' people are getting sick of (FMF's) non-stop trolling,' while himself persistently trolling FMF's every post, even though FMF hasn't responded to him in a month.

Quite apt in a thread about contradictions, and would also be at home in a thread about blind and nauseating hypocracy.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '18 07:41
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thread update:

Romans ' suspects' people are getting sick of (FMF's) non-stop trolling,' while himself persistently trolling FMF's every post, even though FMF hasn't responded to him in a month.

Quite apt in a thread about contradictions, and would also be at home in a thread about blind and nauseating hypocracy.
    My posts to Kiddo are nearly all substantive. And you continue to “ignore” me by reading my posts and writing about me 🙄

You have no self control, Heartpence. Either that, or you’ve developed quite an obsessive fixation on me.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '18 08:41
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thread update:

I just wish the “gbaway” script was still functional 😞

What a blessed relief that was.

Update BDP?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree