bible science

bible science

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which is interesting since there is no body to analyze so what they have is just opinion. So scientific opinion works for you as long as it agrees with your dogma.
They have plenty of bodies to work with and they know the effects of certain actions taken upon the bodies. They used the descriptions of eyewitnesses from the accounts in the four gospels of the New Testament to analyze what effect the reported actions and observations reported by the witnesses would mean on a human body even though they do not actually have the actual body of Christ. They made their conclusions based that information being true. Now, anyone can claim it was a lie, but then, I ask what is the convincing proof? I have convincing proof that a man was crucified in the same manner of Christ with what is called The Shroud of Turin and The Sudarium of Oviedo.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
if there are only two of each animal how does the bible explain the inbreeding problems that would result in that.
"Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth." -- Genesis 7:2-3, KJV

Because of birds and of "clean beasts" were seven each, not two.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 May 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
"Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth." -- Genesis 7:2-3, KJV

Because of birds and of "clean beasts" were seven each, not two.
Right on, girl! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏