1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 12:28
    Atheistic science cannot explain the Big-Bang.

If you get 10 scientists in a room and ask them each to explain the Big Bang, you shall get 10 different explanations..........[ I mean 10 different speculations.]

Atheistic science is dishonest science.

However the Vedas explain the creation of the cosmos in the 18 volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" - by His divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

The Vedas have been with mankind from the beginning of creation.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 12:542 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa

If you get 10 scientists in a room and ask them each to explain the Big Bang, you shall get 10 different explanations..........[ I mean 10 different speculations.]

However the Vedas explain the creation of the cosmos in the 18 volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" - by His div ...[text shortened]... ivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

What does 'His divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada." have to say about the eating of cow dung and drinking of cow urine which is recommended by the YOUR holy books and practiced by YOUR fellow hindu devotees?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What does 'His divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada." have to say about the eating of cow dung and drinking of cow urine which is recommended by the YOUR holy books and practiced by YOUR fellow hindu devotees?
    Because you are not sincere or genuine.........you have been mis-informed.

Scientists have discovered that Cow Dung has antiseptic properties and this is why villagers use it in the building of their huts.

I have never heard of anyone eating cow dung .........but I have heard of some sick people being instructed to drink a small amount of cows urine.

Cow urine also has healing properties.

Penicillin is made from fungus. and used world wide.

I have never in my life eaten cow dung or drank cows urine.

Hindus who are not to be mistaken for Vaisnavas [those who follow the bonafide Vedas ..............have many strange customs because they do not know the Vedas and the purpose of the Vedas but have crafted their own path of spirituality which we now have come to know as Hinduism.

The word Hinduism is not even found in the Vedas........because the word Hinduism is only a recent concoction.

I am not recommending Hinduism and I never will.

I am presenting Vaishnavism which is the bona-fide and authentic process of true religion presented in the Vedas.

If you go on-line to research the Vedas you will surely be misled because there are many unauthorized and bogus web-sites spewing out Vecic speculation.

You must ask me where you can find authentic Vedic knowledge.

Authentic Vedic knowledge will never instruct you to eat cow dung.

But it may ask you to injest cows urine according to your symptoms of ill health.

Did you know that ingesting Gold is good for you health. [you first must grind the gold to a powder.]

Ingesting gold is good for increasing intelligence and brain power.

This health/medical knowledge comes from the Ayurveda which is part of the Vedas.

The Vedas comprise of millions of verse/texts.

The Vedas have existed before the Roman Empire and the Pyramids.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 16:02

Scientists have discovered that Cow Dung has antiseptic properties and this is why villagers use it in the building of their huts.

I have never heard of anyone eating cow dung .........but I have heard of some sick people being instructed to drink a small amount of cows urine.

C ...[text shortened]... of millions of verse/texts.

How do you know the Vedas existed before pyramids? Rumor?

The Instructor
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 16:20

You tell me I'm misinformed and then you basically agree with my statement about cow dung and urine.

And you will always be at odds with the rest of the world because you worship an animal which the world enjoys eating. The only thing your religion allows you to do is to eat the animal's waste .... what a shame.

A good prime rib steak seared both sides and bloody in the middle is the most delicious thing God made....
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 22:20
    You tell me I'm misinformed and then you basically agree with my statement about cow dung and urine.

And you will always be at odds with the rest of the world because you worship an animal which the world enjoys eating. The only thing your religion allows you to do is to eat the animal's waste .... what a shame.

A good prime rib steak seared both sides and bloody in the middle is the most delicious thing God made....
    God wants us to eat the steak cooked well done with no blood in the middle.

"Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood."

(Genesis 9:3-4 NIV)

The Instructor
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 22:29

However the Vedas explain the creation of the cosmos in the 18 volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" - by His div ...[text shortened]... ivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

What does his Divine Grace have to say about Islam Dasa?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 22:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God wants us to eat the steak cooked well done with no blood in the middle.

[b]"Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant. Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood."

(Genesis 9:3-4 NIV)

The Instructor[/b]
    And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. (Mat 15:10-18)
  9. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 23:17

I wasn't there, so I don't know...
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 23:50

Urine is a waste product just like cow dung. It is the milk of the cow that can be taken as food. My God does not tell us to eat cow dung or drink urine for any reason. So you can keep that nonsense to your false religion of the vedas. That is disgusting.

The Instructor
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 00:041 edit
    And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: [b]Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, wh ...[text shortened]... roceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. (Mat 15:10-18)
    [/b]
    So you think Jesus is now saying it is just fine to eat anything and there is no harm? How about eating Rosary Peas and Castor Beans if you think they are so harmless?

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 00:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So you think Jesus is now saying it is just fine to eat anything and there is no harm? How about eating Rosary Peas and Castor Beans if you think they are so harmless?

The Instructor
    Why don't you eat some marijuana leaves, see how it feels.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 04:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why don't you eat some marijuana leaves, see how it feels.
    No thanks. You atheists can have those.

The Instructor
  14. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 06:24

'Big Bang' is not hyphenated.

"If you get ten different [delutionists] in a room and ask them each to explain the" bible you shall get 10 different interpretations, each one based on their individual ignorance, mental capacity, and personal prejudices.

See previous posts on the intelligence, morals, compassion, and honesty of atheists vs. delutionists. 😉
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 06:47

So it really takes the vedas 18 volumes to explain the creation of the Comos? It must really go into great detail. Does the vedas say anything about DNA and how it was made?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree