1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 22:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So there are no new souls born? ALL souls are what, a trillion years old and came from a previous universe?

What a crock of shyte. Personally I think there are many universes and our universe was born from a black hole in another parent universe but it is pretty clear everything starts fresh, including local time, our clocks are set to zero for this univ ...[text shortened]... religion is just as false as all the rest. There ARE no true religion on Earth including yours.
    There are many galaxies, but God only made one universe. There is plenty of room in this universe for anything God wishes to put in it. If He ever needs more room He can just spread it out some more.

Did you look at the creation video on Black and White Holes?

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 23:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There are many galaxies, but God only made one universe. There is plenty of room in this universe for anything God wishes to put in it. If He ever needs more room He can just spread it out some more.

Did you look at the creation video on Black and White Holes?

The Instructor
    There is evidence now for other universes. It is in the CMB record, patterns that can be explained by other universes banging into ours in the early years, back when the universe was say 100,000 years old and a lot smaller than now.

The concept is there are many universes out there and ours came from what was a black hole in another universe and our universe being a white hole, the other side of that parent universe's black hole and further that our universe is spawning billions of other universes which are white holes on the other side of the black holes in our universe.

That works on many levels, explains a lot about entropy and such.

Why would you think an infinite god would only want one universes? If it was indeed all powerful it could have as many universes as there are sands on the beaches of Earth. You and your buddies can't think big enough to even envision a really powerful god. That's another reason your so-called religion is based on lies and fakery.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 00:551 edit
    There is evidence now for other universes. It is in the CMB record, patterns that can be explained by other universes banging into ours in the early years, back when the universe was say 100,000 years old and a lot smaller than now.

The concept is there are many universes out there and ours came from what was a black hole in another universe and our uni ally powerful god. That's another reason your so-called religion is based on lies and fakery.
    God only needs to create one universe to put us in it. It is not logical that God would create many universes for no purpose.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 01:41
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Atheistic science cannot explain the Big-Bang.

If you get 10 scientists in a room and ask them each to explain the Big Bang, you shall get 10 different explanations..........[ I mean 10 different speculations.]

Atheistic science is dishonest science.

However the Vedas explain the creation of the cosmos in the 18 volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" - by His div ...[text shortened]... ivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

The Vedas have been with mankind from the beginning of creation.
    Since the Vedas have been around so long, there have been many re-writes,etc. (like the bible). Adapting to different countries and their cultures who embraced Hinduism.
    Anyway, in my understanding , and I'm not the only one, I find no problem with the BBT as described by science, including the rough time lapse,etc.

I know you want to show science and atheism for being a joke, or whatever, but I really didn't think you would go down this path.

The BB did happen, more or less the way science and Vedic literature have described it.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 01:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You tell me I'm misinformed and then you basically agree with my statement about cow dung and urine.

And you will always be at odds with the rest of the world because you worship an animal which the world enjoys eating. The only thing your religion allows you to do is to eat the animal's waste .... what a shame.

A good prime rib steak seared both sides and bloody in the middle is the most delicious thing God made....
    " the most delicious thing God made..."

That is just an opinion. Dare I say a conditioned opinion at that.
    The fact that you put "god" in that sentence with a capital "g" tries to elevate the crux of it, however for those that realize that putting a capital before a letter means virtually nothing, that sentence just sits as mere opinion.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 01:59
    The Vedas are written in the worlds oldest and most perfect language (Sanskrit)

Sanskrit has existed pre-history. [before recorded history.]

Sanskrit is dated to 5000 years / but existed long before that / but Western history only goes back so far.

Western history and Christian history is fools history..............created by cheaters and plagiarists. ...[text shortened]... ecause there are hundreds of pseudo Vedic web-sites posted up by academic rascals and cheaters.
    Of course you can go online and study Vedic literature.
    It's like reading anything on the net - you don't just believe everything you read, but some sincere googling will yield many fine pieces of information.

Vedic literature is truly comprehensive in the sense that it describes science ,medicine,yoga,etc.,etc.
    If I were to fault it I would say it's too in depth at times.

I think I came across a piece in Aryuveda, (health), which described all the air pockets that supposedly help the body stay healthy. I had not come across this anywhere else and I see no reason , upon inspection, to disbelieve any of it.
    Totally useless info to me so far, but fascinating none the less.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 02:01

The concept is there are many universes out there and ours came from what was a black hole in another universe and our uni ...[text shortened]... ally powerful god. That's another reason your so-called religion is based on lies and fakery.
    Agreed. The Abrahamic god seems extremely small, and seems to know squat about anything outside of our planet.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 07:52
    You are dishonest if you speculate and then print books containing that speculation and then give the books to the kids. [that's dishonest] because you do not have a clue.

Your atheistic science is saying / that there was nothing in the beginning and then there was a big bang or big expansion of something that mysteriously manifested itself into existenc ...[text shortened]... nd supporting is that everything has come from nothing.

This is dishonest and unacceptable.
    speculation is not dishonesty. if you stick it in a book its just speculation in a book. what you are probably trying to say is pretending speculation is fact is dishonest. right? but just to clarify speculation is not dishonest.

as for your vedas, prove them. if you are so sure they are real just simply prove it. is that too hard to do?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God only needs to create one universe to put us in it. It is not logical that God would create many universes for no purpose.

The Instructor
    He presumably also only needed one planet and one sun, yet there are trillions of planets in each galaxy, and there are hundreds of billions of galaxies within the observable universe, and many more outside the observable universe.

I also find it odd that you think you know what purposes God has and whether or not he created other universes. I am sure it doesn't say anything about this in the Bible, so you must think that either you can read the mind of God, or he told you in a dream.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:47
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Since the Vedas have been around so long, there have been many re-writes,etc. (like the bible). Adapting to different countries and their cultures who embraced Hinduism.
    Anyway, in my understanding , and I'm not the only one, I find no problem with the BBT as described by science, including the rough time lapse,etc.

I know you want to show science a ...[text shortened]... h.

The BB did happen, more or less the way science and Vedic literature have described it.
    The Vedas have zero rewrites.

The Vedas have never been revised or rewritten because the Vedas are perfect and do not need change.

But however the Vedas have been translated by thousands of unqualified and mundane cheaters and rascals who are not authorized to translate .

But on the other hand we see false religion revising their doctrine all the time because their doctrine is mostly false and has come from speculation and fabrication and mundane mind.

Karoly.......I understand that you have accepted big bang, so could you explain it in full.

1. explain what went bang.
    2. and why it went bang.
    3. and what it was doing before it went bang.
    4. and how the thing that went bang came to exist ( its cause to exist and its cause to go bang when it went bag)
    5. and how the BB contained every imaginable resource and element and chemical etc....... that we humans need for our lives / there is about 500 trillion things that make up our existence in the cosmos / from our 5 senses and our ten toes and gravity and principles of chemistry and electricity and the thousands of variety of foods and plants and trees and animals.etc
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:52
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    speculation is not dishonesty. if you stick it in a book its just speculation in a book. what you are probably trying to say is pretending speculation is fact is dishonest. right? but just to clarify speculation is not dishonest.

as for your vedas, prove them. if you are so sure they are real just simply prove it. is that too hard to do?
    Your childish proclamation to prove it / is evidence of your insincerity and foolishness.

You are a rascal.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:54
    It's like reading anything on the net - you don't just believe everything you read, but some sincere googling will yield many fine pieces of information.

Vedic literature is truly comprehensive in the sense that it describes science ,medicine,yoga,etc.,etc.
    If I were to fault it I would say ...[text shortened]... , to disbelieve any of it.
    If you go on-line to study Vedic literature you will be cheated by counterfit Vedic web-sites.

You need someone who know the authentic Vedas to help you steer clear of the counterfeit ones.

You will not know the difference between the hundreds on offer.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:021 edit
    So there are no new souls born? ALL souls are what, a trillion years old and came from a previous universe?

What a crock of shyte. Personally I think there are many universes and our universe was born from a black hole in another parent universe but it is pretty clear everything starts fresh, including local time, our clocks are set to zero for this univ ...[text shortened]... religion is just as false as all the rest. There ARE no true religion on Earth including yours.
    The Vedas teach that there are unlimited universe,s.

The souls are not a trillion years old because they are eternal and have no beginning.

The universe did not come from a black whole.

You are so bent on denying everything that you have made 3 dishonest comments in 1 paragraph.

Go back and press the start button and try again.

This time do not be dishonest.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:151 edit
    The Vedas teach that there are unlimited universe,s.

The souls are not a trillion years old because they are eternal and have no beginning.

The universe did not come from a black whole.

You are so bent on denying everything that you have made 3 dishonest comments in 1 paragraph.

Go back and press the start button and try again.

This time do not be dishonest.
    Dasa, tell us what his Divine Grace has to say about Islam. Maybe i should start a new thread.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:28

If I were to fault it I would say ...[text shortened]... , to disbelieve any of it.
    Useless if you are not an Ayurvedic doctor.

The body has life airs and the doctor knows how to balance them.

Much like the acupuncturist who knows how to balance the energy throughout the body because he has studied for many years.

Don't right off Vedic teachings so fast especially when you do not understand what you are reading.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree