1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 10:54
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You tell me I'm misinformed and then you basically agree with my statement about cow dung and urine.

And you will always be at odds with the rest of the world because you worship an animal which the world enjoys eating. The only thing your religion allows you to do is to eat the animal's waste .... what a shame.

A good prime rib steak seared both sides and bloody in the middle is the most delicious thing God made....
    Troll.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 11:00
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Troll.
    A TROLL is the most delicious thing made?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 11:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How do you know the Vedas existed before pyramids? Rumor?

The Instructor
    The Vedas are written in the worlds oldest and most perfect language (Sanskrit)

Sanskrit has existed pre-history. [before recorded history.]

Sanskrit is dated to 5000 years / but existed long before that / but Western history only goes back so far.

Western history and Christian history is fools history..............created by cheaters and plagiarists.

To accept the age of the Vedas you must honestly and sincerely study true religion to actually realize the authenticity of the Vedas.

The Vedas consist of thousands of books with millions of verses and texts that would fill a library.

You cannot go on-line and research Vedic knowledge independently / because there are hundreds of pseudo Vedic web-sites posted up by academic rascals and cheaters.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 11:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    A TROLL is the most delicious thing made?
    This is an example of what I have to deal with when I visit this forum.

You have revealed your true intentions and character.

Child.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 12:43
    The Vedas are written in the worlds oldest and most perfect language (Sanskrit)

Sanskrit has existed pre-history. [before recorded history.]

Sanskrit is dated to 5000 years / but existed long before that / but Western history only goes back so far.

Western history and Christian history is fools history..............created by cheaters and plagiarists. ...[text shortened]... ecause there are hundreds of pseudo Vedic web-sites posted up by academic rascals and cheaters.
    I haven't heard any vedic teaching from you that makes me confident that it is better than Christianity. Just stating that Sanskrit is the oldest and most perfect language does not make it so. What is your explantaion for why we have so many languages?

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 14:13
    This is an example of what I have to deal with when I visit this forum.

You have revealed your true intentions and character.

Child.
    And you have shown your true sense of humor. Get a life. Find a woman. You clearly have nothing in that regard. You live totally alone, afraid to be contaminated with real humans don't you?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 14:31
    So you think Jesus is now saying it is just fine to eat anything and there is no harm? How about eating Rosary Peas and Castor Beans if you think they are so harmless?

The Instructor
    That is exactly what Jesus said... Nothing you eat defiles you ie affects your morality.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 14:37
    Troll.
    I rather be a troll than an animal worshiper.
    Worshiping the creation rather than creator is an insult to God.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 19:53
    Atheistic science cannot explain the Big-Bang.

If you get 10 scientists in a room and ask them each to explain the Big Bang, you shall get 10 different explanations..........[ I mean 10 different speculations.]

Atheistic science is dishonest science.

However the Vedas explain the creation of the cosmos in the 18 volume "Srimad Bhagavatam" - by His div ...[text shortened]... ivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

The Vedas have been with mankind from the beginning of creation.
    prove it.

(speculation doesnt equal dishonesty).
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 20:40
    I haven't heard any vedic teaching from you that makes me confident that it is better than Christianity. Just stating that Sanskrit is the oldest and most perfect language does not make it so. What is your explantaion for why we have so many languages?

The Instructor
    Your mind is shut ....what can I do.

You do not hear anything.

I have discussed reincarnation and informed you of the sinfulness of meat eating and you just put your head in the sand.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 20:59
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    prove it.

(speculation doesnt equal dishonesty).
    You are dishonest if you speculate and then print books containing that speculation and then give the books to the kids. [that's dishonest] because you do not have a clue.

Your atheistic science is saying / that there was nothing in the beginning and then there was a big bang or big expansion of something that mysteriously manifested itself into existence and then miraculously everything imaginable came into existence including / mind and intelligence and consciousness and emotions and free will and the senses and the reproduction organs process of female and male counterpart and cognition of knowledge and language and the hundreds of thousands of different foods /fruit/grains/vegetables/spices and flowers and plants and the millions of species of life and all the hundreds all physical laws and principles governing those laws and the construct of the perfect cosmos. etc etc etc.

Apparently all this happened without the guidance of creative intelligence or plan or purpose or volition or blue prints or anything at all / but accept for the magical manifestation of everything imaginable without willful cause.

What you are defending and supporting is that everything has come from nothing.

This is dishonest and unacceptable.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:031 edit
    I rather be a troll than an animal worshiper.
    Worshiping the creation rather than creator is an insult to God.
    True religion is asking us to respect the creation and worship in friendship and love the Supreme Lord.

The result for not respecting the creation is the abuse of the creation.

Look at your world you have created [its disgusting]
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:12
    That is exactly what Jesus said... Nothing you eat defiles you ie affects your morality.
    Jesus did not say this.

Your mundane fabricated Bible was written by meat eaters and intoxicators and womanizers,..........so what would you expect it to condone.

It would certainly condone meat eating.

Take the example of St Francis of Assisi and then you shall understand.

Your enquiries are dishonest because your mind is set on the {do not accept the truth dial}
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:47
    Your mind is shut ....what can I do.

You do not hear anything.

I have discussed reincarnation and informed you of the sinfulness of meat eating and you just put your head in the sand.
    So there are no new souls born? ALL souls are what, a trillion years old and came from a previous universe?

What a crock of shyte. Personally I think there are many universes and our universe was born from a black hole in another parent universe but it is pretty clear everything starts fresh, including local time, our clocks are set to zero for this universe and all universes that pop out from ours. They all have their own time zones. But souls passing through. BS. Your religion is just as false as all the rest. There ARE no true religion on Earth including yours.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 22:47
    Okay. Glad you cleared that up. I agree with that interpretation.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree