1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    About @Dasa

* Important: Please ignore all of my public forum postings from about July10th 2010 back to the beginning of postings. (or in other words about the first 24 pages of postings) give or take a few.
    * It was not the current Dasa speaking at the time - but someone else.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------- ...[text shortened]... heavenly planets."
    ___________-

Originally posted by Dasa
    "Do it."
    _____

Do wot?
    Just go and find out about true religion as apposed to false religion. ( just do it)

But everyone is so embedded into their conditioned lives and they just cant do it.

They must force themselves, or when they are 88 yrs old and in a nursing home dribbling and getting nurses to wipe their rectum, they just might remember me and my invitation to find out the truth of life, and death, and re-birth.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:23
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    In December 2011, you advocated genocide, and then rather weakly tried to retract this by arguing that you only meant to advocate killing Muslim terrorists.

This was an obvious lie and you were exposed very quickly. Yet here you are doing it again.

[quote]Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as
    ...any of the following acts committed wit ...[text shortened]... ly eradicate a religious group from the earth by force.

So, as we said, you support genocide.
    Nonsense little snake.

Slide away.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you going to address Dasa on his explaination Robbie?
    Bully.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    The topic on this thread is rape. You have made excuses for rapists before (people can look at your contribution to the debate about marital rape if they doubt it) and you have argued studiously before to defend the cover up of child rape in your organization.

You have not condemned Dasa's views on rape on this thread but have instead offered him cover with ...[text shortened]... moral issues, this is all you are doing. I think this is all you are doing now, on this thread.
    Bully, troll and terrorist defender.

Leave him alone.

Stop your agitating and trolling.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:251 edit
    They must force themselves, or when they are 88 yrs old and in a nursing home dribbling and getting nurses to wipe their rectum, they just might remember me and my invitation to find out the truth of life, and death, and re-birth.
    Surely you must be aware that there are countless people of all manner of religious groups and denominations who derive comfort from their faith and their personal certainties about the truth of life in the period of their lives when they become old and infirm, and not just those whose beliefs happen to coincide with yours?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Something everyone should know.

About 1300 years ago Mohammed led his murdering band of criminal Muslim converts across what is now known as (The Middle East.)

As he went, he murdered every person he could catch who did not submit to Islam, and forced women into sexual slavery (its called Muslim booty) and the men were force to become Muslim.

He kept the men and women in order and subjugated, by kidnapping their young girls and boys as black-mail.

These boys and girls were then sexually abused.(millions of them over time)

Over 1300 years, millions of men women and children were slaughtered by Muslim.

The river of blood is still flowing today as we speak.

The viscous intent of Muslims to kill Jews and Christians and Hindu's and atheists is still strong.

And that is why I absolutely condemn this vile culture and pig ignorant belief system, and any Muslim's that are killed under any circumstance's in this world, is due to their own personal Karma, and absolutely deserving.

Don't worry and cry like babies.

Their souls are all alive and well, but they are probably still killing someone or something in their new life, thats what Muslims do so well.(its in their blood)
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely you must be aware that there are countless people of all manner of religious groups and denominations who derive comfort from their faith and their personal certainties about the truth of life in the period of their lives when they become old and infirm, and not just those whose beliefs happen to coincide with yours?
    A person who does not embrace true religion, will and cannot know the truth of life.

How do I know this?

Because I have asked the forum many times, including you, what is true religion and what is false religion.

Not 1 person can answer the question......including you.

This is ignorance personified,

Its like asking someone, what is your country called and they cannot answer.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:041 edit
    A person who does not embrace true religion, will and cannot know the truth of life.

How do I know this?

Because I have asked the forum many times, including you, what is true religion and what is false religion.

Not 1 person can answer the question......including you.

This is ignorance personified,

Its like asking someone, what is your country called and they cannot answer.
    People just disagree with your personal opinions about religion, that's all. How you have not been able to ascertain this after 6-7 years on this forum is very odd. It's also odd that you have never embraced the responsibility that arguably comes with being the only representative of your set of beliefs in this community and thus acquitted yourself accordingly. You should ask yourself if you have made anyone here want to emulate you and if you have made anyone here want to subscribe to the same beliefs that animate you and give rise to your behaviour.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    People just disagree with your personal opinions about religion, that's all. How you have not been able to ascertain this after 6-7 years on this forum is very odd. It's also odd that you have never embraced the responsibility that arguably comes with being the only representative of your set of beliefs in this community and thus acquitted yourself accordingly. ...[text shortened]... one here want to subscribe to the same beliefs that animate you and give rise to your behaviour.
    You cannot tell me the difference between true region and false religion.

That is your ignorance personified,

It proves your troll-ness.

It shows your complete lack of knowledge of spirituality. while you live in this forum agitating and bullying with your imagined intellectual prowess..

Yo have no intellectual prowess if you do not know what true religion is.

You have something to do.

Now go and do it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:14
    You cannot tell me the difference between true region and false religion.

That is your ignorance personified,

It proves your troll-ness.

It shows your complete lack of knowledge of spirituality. while you live in this forum agitating and bullying with your imagined intellectual prowess..

Yo have no intellectual prowess if you do not know what true religion is.

You have something to do.

Now go and do it.
    After 6-7 years on this forum, you still don't understand that people have all kinds of religious and non-religious beliefs that do not coincide with yours. These differences in belief and perception cannot be dismissed with words like "ignorant" and "dishonesty" and "true" and "false" or by parading the chip you so obviously have on your shoulder. People just disagree with your personal opinions about religion, that's all.

Furthermore, you have made no credible attempt to promote your beliefs or persuade people of their veracity. You should reflect upon what a complete disaster the last two weeks have been for you as a community member and as a proponent of your religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree