1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:02
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)

Apparently the above comes from the true religion.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:42
    Lets see what Dasa got to say about this !
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 20:441 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore of the Vedas re, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he ...[text shortened]...

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)

Apparently the above comes from the true religion.
    The proper translation is very important.

Some Upanishads are for materialists and not for devotees of the Lord.

It is a poem about a story which I have no interest, but you with your lusty mind may enjoy it.

Here is the true translation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is the best of women whose garments are pure 1. Therefore let him approach a woman whose garments are pure, and whose fame is pure, and address her.

7. If she do not give in 2, let him, as he likes, bribe her (with presents). And if she then do not give in, let him, as he likes, beat her with a stick or with his hand, and overcome her 3, saying: 'With manly strength and glory I take away thy glory,'--and thus she becomes inglorious 4.

8. If she give in, he says: 'With manly strength and glory I give thee glory,'--and thus they both become glorious.

Now a stick is a small feather cane, and fists are a threat only. (like showing a child in the classroom the cane/ruler)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally have never seen or read this stuff because it is on the other side of the Vedas with the Karma Sutra.

The Vedas are immense (a billion verses) and they contain the highest spiritual knowledge (the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam and the famous Bhagavad Gita) and they also have stories of mundane materialist pursuits that are meant to illustrate.

The stories must not be taken out of context and must be translated and interpreted correctly..............(understood little sparrow)

If a person is a gross materialist, he can go to the opposite end of the Vedas and absorb his/her mind in the Karma Sutra.

I am not surprised that an agitator like yourself has spent his time digging around in the parts of the Vedas that are for Karmis and atheists and materialist. .

Come to the opposite end and absorb your mind in the sweet knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 21:05
    Originally posted by Dasa

It is a poem about a story which I have no interest, but you with your lusty mind may enjoy it.

She is the best of women whose g ...[text shortened]... site end and absorb your mind in the sweet knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita.
    If the Vedas are perfect as you claim, why do you need to distance yourself from parts of them or try to water down the abhorrent?

That's a very poor example of perfect,....little sparrow.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 21:38

She is the best of women whose g ...[text shortened]... site end and absorb your mind in the sweet knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita.
    Your true translation is no different.

Your religion advocates raping women when the woman does not consent.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 22:16
    How does the content of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21 relate to your perception and definition of rape?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    If the Vedas are perfect as you claim, why do you need to distance yourself from parts of them or try to water down the abhorrent?

That's a very poor example of perfect,....little sparrow.
    It's just been explained above.

Can you not read?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:16
    It's just been explained above.

Can you not read?
    I have read your preferred translation of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21. It describes rape.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    How does the content of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21 relate to your perception and definition of rape?
    It was not rape.

Kshatriyas are warriors and they have permission to take a woman.

They never bash them on the head till dead, and throw them in a ditch when they are finished.

The Kshatriya does not approach the married female.

The women are always satisfied even when some persuasion is there.

The women will always refuse to protect her chastity, but they have the desire for the warrior union deep in their heart.

Kshatriyas are protectors of society.

Go and research Kshatriya....................and learn something.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have read your preferred translation of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21. It describes rape.
    You are always persistent to twist anything and everything.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    It was not rape.

They never bash them on the head till dead, and throw them in a ditch when they are finished.

The women will always refuse to protect her chasti ...[text shortened]... are protectors of society.

So what is your definition of rape?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    You are always persistent to twist anything and everything.
    How is your preferred translation of Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21 being twisted?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:28
    It was not rape.

The women will always refuse to protect her chasti ...[text shortened]... are protectors of society.

Sicko !
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 23:33
    I hope no one alerts this justification/apology for rape or seeks to get it deleted. Just let it stand here as Exhibit A in the examination of Dasa's beliefs and his moral mind map.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 00:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    I hope no one alerts this justification/apology for rape or seeks to get it deleted. Just let it stand here as Exhibit A in the examination of Dasa's beliefs and his moral mind map.
    By now it should be Exhibit X

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree