1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:301 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Capitulating to hatred? What does that mean? Are you attempting to state that if one does not kick every dog that barks at us we are capitulating to the dogs loathing of us? Are you Ghastly one?
    The topic on this thread is rape. You have made excuses for rapists before (people can look at your contribution to the debate about marital rape if they doubt it) and you have argued studiously before to defend the cover up of child rape in your organization.

You have not condemned Dasa's views on rape on this thread but have instead offered him cover with pseudo-intellectual obfuscation and by criticizing those who find his views abhorrent ~ and who are forthright and honest about it ~ for being "banal" whilst refusing to address the views on rape that he has expressed.

When you're trying to be controversial, you seem to exhibit no moral fibre. I think it is completely deliberate. I think you think it's funny and mischievous.

When you were apologizing ~ insincerely [you repeated the insinuation again a week later] ~ to me for insinuating that I was a pedophile, you said "I just want to make fun of people and have people make fun of me and to talk copious amounts of dwool." I think whenever you pretend to talk about moral issues, this is all you are doing. I think this is all you are doing now, on this thread.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 08:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    What would you do to those who neither renounced their religion nor took up arms?
    Do you think Muslims should give up a vile terrorist making religion??????? at all.

Or are you one of those who defend violent teachings in an Islamic book..........................that is responsible for unprecedented carnage.

In a recent post you defended this vile Islamic culture and said Quote>

There is only a few radicals who are responsible.

There are 2 billion Muslims, and any one of them can become combatant at any time.

Get honest FMF..
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Do you think Muslims should give up a vile terrorist making religion??????? at all.

Or are you one of those who defend violent teachings in an Islamic book..........................that is responsible for unprecedented carnage.

In a recent post you defended this vile Islamic culture and said Quote>

There is only a few radicals who are responsible.
    ...[text shortened]... are 2 billion Muslims, and any one of them can become combatant at any time.

Get honest FMF..
    The question remains: what would you do to those Muslims who neither renounced their religion nor took up arms ~ if you were "King of the world"? This question is in direct reference to what you said in your second post on page 6 of this thread.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:051 edit
    I am a supporter of freedom of religion and freedom of worship. I also condemn terrorism unequivocally regardless of what the perpetrators may claim are religious justifications for their acts.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:132 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester in reply to robbie carrobie on page 4
    Here is what Dasa said:

[b]"It was not rape.

Kshatriyas are warriors and they have permission to take a woman.

They never bash them on the head till dead, and throw them in a ditch when they are finished.

The Kshatriya does not approach the married female.

The women are always satisfied even when s ...[text shortened]... or union deep in their heart....."

How do you interpret Dasa's explaination of this text?[/b]
    Are you going to address Dasa on his explaination Robbie?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am a supporter of freedom of religion and freedom of worship. I also condemn terrorism unequivocally regardless of what the perpetrators may claim are religious justifications for their acts.
    Boldly say now the following.

Those Muslim scum who have slaughtered women and children in the park are lower than cockroaches.

Do it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:402 edits

Those Muslim scum who have slaughtered women and children in the park are lower than cockroaches.

Do it.
    You seem to think I have some difficulty expressing my outrage. But I don't. I have no reservation about condemning terrorist atrocities. I have not been even the slightest bit equivocal about doing so. The mass murder committed in that park in Lahore was a grotesque crime. Like I said before, I simply don't accept any religion-based justifications for acts or mass murder or terrorism of that kind. The perpetrators should be tracked down, prosecuted, and punished ~ regardless of what theological beliefs they use to excuse their acts.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:441 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seem to think I have some difficulty expressing my outrage. But I don't. I have feel no reservation about condemning terrorist atrocities. I have been even the slightest bit equivocal about doing so. The mass murder committed in that park in Lahore was a grotesque crime. Like I said before, I simply don't accept any religion-based justifications for acts or ...[text shortened]... prosecuted, and punished ~ regardless of what theological beliefs they use to excuse their acts.
    You dishonest and gutless prick.

You know the Muslim unholy book the Quran says (terrorize everyone and kill them)

Say you KNOW this right now.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:52
    You dishonest and gutless prick.

You know the Muslim unholy book the Quran says (terrorize everyone and kill them)

Say you KNOW this right now.
    I know that some parts of the Koran describe the conduct of ongoing wars against pagans in Arabia in the C15th. You are not an Islamic theologian and you will find only a tiny proportion of Islamic theologians who support your notion that those passages justify terrorism as we have seen it in the C20th and now in the C21st. I don't care whether terrorists use their religious beliefs to justify their crimes. They should be hunted down, tried, and imprisoned. Their extremist views are no excuse for their acts.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:571 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I know that some parts of the Koran describe the conduct of ongoing wars against pagans in Arabia in the C15th. You are not an Islamic theologian and you will find only a tiny proportion of Islamic theologians who support your notion that those passages justify terrorism as we have seen it in the C20th and now in the C21st. I don't care whether terrorists use th ...[text shortened]... hould be hunted down, tried, and imprisoned. Their extremist views are no excuse for their acts.
    You cannot say it.

You are a supporter of terrorism.

It is confirmed.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:04
    You are a supporter of terrorism.
    Can you cite the post(s) of mine where I expressed support for terrorism? I've posted a lot on this topic over the years - maybe hundreds and hundreds of times. But if you can hind just one in which I express support for terrorism I will retract it and apologize.
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 12:223 edits
    If I was King of the world, I would ban Islam and declare all Muslims to renounce the vile religion called Islam.

Those who don't and take up arms would be cut down swiftly.

Those who have no arms and renounce that vile religion are free to go.

People ..............Is that clear enough ? now

I cannot be any clearer than that.
    In December 2011, you advocated genocide, and then rather weakly tried to retract this by arguing that you only meant to advocate killing Muslim terrorists.

This was an obvious lie and you were exposed very quickly. Yet here you are doing it again.

Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as
    ...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    — Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[2]"

Declaring war on a religious group indiscriminately and killing anyone who does not renounce their faith is a pretty clear cut statement supporting genocide, as the intent is to ultimately eradicate a religious group from the earth by force.

So, as we said, you support genocide.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 20:225 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 20:301 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:56

Do it.
    About @Dasa

* Important: Please ignore all of my public forum postings from about July10th 2010 back to the beginning of postings. (or in other words about the first 24 pages of postings) give or take a few.
    * It was not the current Dasa speaking at the time - but someone else.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement:

Over time the religions of the world namely Islam Christianity and Judaism have made the word RELIGION synonymous with make believe and therefore most people are suspect of all religion.

Whilst false religion should be made suspect there is true religion.

The religion presented by the Vedas is the one and only original and eternal religion which stands alone and above the rest for its flawlessness and truth.

That religion is Vaisnavism presented in Bhagavad Gita As It Is....... and Srimad Bhagavatam both authored by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada.

Other translations and interpretations of the Vedas by other authors should be avoided for they are speculations and fabrications by questionable persons.

Note: The game of chess has its origin in the Vedas and it is played in the heavenly planets."
    ___________-

"Do it."
    _____

Do wot?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree