1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 16:271 edit
    I thought this was a good video to refute Atheism. Enjoy!

YouTube

Here is another one to enjoy.

YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 16:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjGpPLCFhE

Here is another one to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMX_z6bvruo
    is this your way of telling us that you are doing a parody of being a christian?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 16:50
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is this your way of telling us that you are doing a parody of being a christian?
    It should be clear to any reasonable thinking person that these videos refute the religion of atheism that requires no thinking. However, atheists are not reasonable thinking people. So, sometimes it is necessary to use parody to get through to atheists, who are too lazy to think for themselves. 😏
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 17:17
    😞
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 17:33
    It should be clear to any reasonable thinking person that these videos refute the religion of atheism that requires no thinking. However, atheists are not reasonable thinking people. So, sometimes it is necessary to use parody to get through to atheists, who are too lazy to think for themselves. 😏
    just give me a wink or a nod if your dumb, redneck, christian persona is fake. quick while nobody else is looking.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 17:46
    Was that too quick for you? 😏
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 18:211 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    just give me a wink or a nod if your dumb, redneck, christian persona is fake. quick while nobody else is looking.
    Of course it is fake; the user is a proven cheat at chess.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 22:281 edit

YouTube

As soon as I saw who did the video I knew it was sarcasm.
    That guy is some kind of atheist comedian wannabe.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 23:05
    You are running out of ideas

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Edward_Current

I could tolerate your boring stupid parody of being some kind of right-wing pseudo christian nut-job if you weren't a cheat at chess.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 01:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are running out of ideas

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Edward_Current

I could tolerate your boring stupid parody of being some kind of right-wing pseudo christian nut-job if you weren't a cheat at chess.
    I am a lying, cheating, obnoxious, redneck, Christian. That's the best kind. That's because I really need Christ as a Savior. No doubt about it. 😏

Glory, glory HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 01:24
    "And such things were some of you ..."
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 07:38
    I am a lying, cheating, obnoxious and boring troll pretending to be a Chrisitan
    Fixed
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 09:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Fixed
    Didn't you see this:

Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 09:33
    Didn't you see this:

[b]Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.
    [/b]
    How odd. You've been here 2 years and yet you've seemingly not come across the forum convention of making a change and then posting the message "Fixed" in order to make a point about the previous poster's message? There is no misrepresentation if the word "Fixed" draws our attention to the fact that the original post has been changed.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 09:432 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    How odd. You've been here 2 years and yet you've seemingly not come across the forum convention of making a change and then posting the message "Fixed" in order to make a point about the previous poster's message? There is no misrepresentation if the word "Fixed" draws our attention to the fact that the original post has been changed.
    My original post said the following:

I am a lying, cheating, obnoxious, redneck, Christian. That's the best kind. That's because I really need Christ as a Savior. No doubt about it.

Then divegeester replied to my post with Fixed after editing it so that it looked like this:

I am a lying, cheating, obnoxious and boring troll pretending to be a Chrisitan

So you see the above post that he fixed is a misrepresentation of what I originally said.

If he wanted to disagree with it, he could have done it in his text and leaving my text as it was and still adding the word "Fixed" at the end.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree