1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 00:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Did you get the part where he called the pillar of salt lady the 'pillow' of salt? That was a big clue.
    No, I didn't. As soon as I read the name Edward Current I went somewhere else.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 06:17
    Originally posted by sonship
    No, I didn't. As soon as I read the name Edward Current I went somewhere else.
    Do you think RHinds is posting this as a parody as part of a fake christian identity, or do you think he really believes Edward Current to be "refuting atheism"?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 08:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you think RHinds is posting this as a parody as part of a fake christian identity, or do you think he really believes Edward Current to be "refuting atheism"?
    Well, duh, didn't he? I could not have done it funnier. Duh! And I am a redneck. 😏
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 19:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, duh, didn't he? I could not have done it funnier. Duh! And I am a redneck. 😏
    Ah, so you realised Edward Current was parodying Christianity's view of atheism before you made the OPs?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 20:221 edit
    I don't know. Sorry.
    I am not sure I can figure out what RJHinds is trying to do there.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 20:462 edits
    Ah, so you realised Edward Current was parodying Christianity's view of atheism before you made the OPs?
    He reveals the atheistic thoughts in his parody, thus making a fool of himself, duh. This man demonstrated the proof of the truth of Holy scipture that is written - the fool has said in his heart there is no God. Duh!

http://www.evidencetobelieve.net/triune_god_in_the_scriptures.htm

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '13 06:422 edits
    He reveals the atheistic thoughts in his parody, thus making a fool of himself, duh. This man demonstrated the proof of the truth of Holy scipture that is written - the fool has said in his heart there is no God.
    Did you realised Edward Current was parodying Christianity's view of atheism before you made the OP?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '13 19:54
    Did you realised Edward Current was parodying Christianity's view of atheism before you made the OP?
    Bump for Hinds
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 03:25
    Bump for Hinds
    I plead the 5th amendment. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  10. Joined
    21 Jan '13
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 17:41
    Originally posted by Penguin
    Do you reckon RJ has actually seen that first video? Or is this an example of Poe's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law) in action?

Or is the 'RJ' character the parody, as has been suggested several times? I am finding harder and harder to believe that RJ can really be that mind-numbingly stupid.

RJ, own up. Do you really honestly think that first link is an attempt to refute atheism?

--- Penguin
    Thanks for introducing me to Poe's law. The truth of the matter is undeniable, it's good to see itso well defined
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 19:37
    I plead the 5th amendment.
    It's quite endearing to think you didn't realise.

Bless your little idiotic heart.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 06:01
    It's quite endearing to think you didn't realise.

Bless your little idiotic heart.
    It really doesn't make any difference, now, does it? 😏
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 06:08
    It really doesn't make any difference, now, does it? 😏
    Only in that it completely negates any validity or credibility your OP might have had if it wasn't you who wrote it.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 21:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Blasphemy" is a kind of thoughtcrime and the suggestion that it applies to non-believers requires doublethink but, in my experience, pointing this out often provokes duckspeak.
    And this from a man who knows duckspeak when he uses... I mean hears it, yeah, that's what I meant.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 21:41
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    How can you blaspheme if you don't believe in that which is
    supposed to have been blasphemed against?

Salman Rushdie is alleged to have blasphemed when he wrote the Satanic Verses.

The cartoon that appeared in a Danish newspaper poking fun at
    the prophet Mohammed is also alleged to be guilty of blasphemy.

But supposing someone believed ...[text shortened]... f blasphemy?

No one can prove the supernatural exists, so how could you blaspheme about it?
    Those who blaspheme against God are still sinning against God, even if they do not believe in God or sin, and you will be called upon at Judgement to defend your decision to do so.

What is it any police officer will tell you? Oh, yeah, ignorance of the law is no excuse. And in this case, you're not even actually ignorant of it. You just choose to do so anyways.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree