1. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 05:49
    Start a thread that deals with how important it is to follow the commandments of Christ.

You have never started such a thread. You have started threads of every topic under the sun except this topic.

Im waiting 😀
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 07:50
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Start a thread that deals with how important it is to follow the commandments of Christ.

You have never started such a thread. You have started threads of every topic under the sun except this topic.

Im waiting 😀
    Meanwhile, you complain about this every chance you get, and yet you yourself do not follow all of Christ's commandments.

Perhaps you can expect these threads you're talking about right after you stop being a hypocrite.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Meanwhile, you complain about this every chance you get, and yet you yourself do not follow all of Christ's commandments.

Perhaps you can expect these threads you're talking about right after you stop being a hypocrite.
    Do you consider yourself to be a 'Once Saved Always Saved' Christian?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 09:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh, here we go.

Sorry, not tonight. I have a headache.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 09:16
    Oh, here we go.
    Is it an unfair question?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 09:481 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is it an unfair question?
    Perhaps she has seen the interrogation trolling routine somewhere before? and has something else planned?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 09:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps she has seen the interrogation trolling routine somewhere before? and has something else planned?
    I think she chunters on about "interrogation trolling routines" a lot, like you do, while actual discussions and debates are going on around her. Perhaps she doesn't like her brand of Christianity being described as "Once Saved Always Saved" or perhaps she doesn't think her ideology is a matter of being "Once Saved Always Saved". She has missed her opportunity to say.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 10:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why not?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 10:261 edit

Im waiting 😀
    I have said this before; your version of the gospel is incomplete and unworkable, as evidenced by our own failure to live up to it.

However you are correct in that a Christian should diligently seek God and especially through the generic teachings of Jesus Christ.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 10:27
    Sorry, not tonight. I have a headache.
    He's not asking for sex
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 10:35
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Why not?
    The question was addressed to Suzianne. Your question to me is a non-sequitur.
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 11:10

Im waiting 😀

Maybe it is because it is your thing? Where did that term even come from Once saved always saved" is that your creation? Anyways, you very rarely ever seem to ask anyone what or why they believe the way they do, or what their understanding is about a thing, you just tell them. Furthermore, I do not sense that you even care. What I read from you is... it is the rajk999 way or no way... everybody else is wrong and I am right. In another thread you have made reference to yourself being right over some 1.5 billion of other Christians (or something to that affect, don't remember what thread that was or exact wording just the distinction), even the way in which you started this thread reeks or arrogance... "I'm waiting 😀" Do you not see it?

Don't you ever get tired of this jag? Rajk999 has not cornered the market on what it means to serve God or be saved... not one bit.

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:1-13‬ ‭ESV‬‬
    http://bible.com/59/1co.13.1-13.esv

“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
    ‭‭
    So faith, hope and love... abide these. but the greatest of these is love.

Maybe it's time to stop creating division, and seek unity, after all don't we make claim to the same Lord? You have made the distinction between yourself and other Christians... Is their anything you are in agreement with regards to others? Do you think it possible that a man is saved and you not know it regardless of his 'doctrine'? You have said it yourself, only God knows what is in a man's heart. I wonder why you have an issue.

For starters, is it important to follow Jesus' commandments, absolutely it is but not only that... the bible is full of instruction on how to live, act, speak and even think. I agree with that.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 11:261 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have said this before; your version of the gospel is incomplete and unworkable, as evidenced by our own failure to live up to it.

However you are correct in that a Christian should diligently seek God and especially through the generic teachings of Jesus Christ.
    For as long as I can remember, the thrust of rajk999's posts has been "This is what Jesus says. This is what the apostles say. Follow what Jesus and the apostles say. God will judge."

What exactly is "unworkable" about that?

How exactly does rajk999 fail "to live up to it"? For that matter, how exactly can anyone fail "to live up to it"? Even if any given individual could fail "to live up to it", how exactly could that reasonably be construed as "evidence" that it is "unworkable"?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 12:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think she chunters on about "interrogation trolling routines" a lot, like you do, while actual discussions and debates are going on around her. Perhaps she doesn't like her brand of Christianity being described as "Once Saved Always Saved" or perhaps she doesn't think her ideology is a matter of being "Once Saved Always Saved". She has missed her opportunity to say.
    Perhaps she has had enough of fruitless interrogations that lead to nothing but finger pointing and moralizing over people. I know I have.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 12:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He's not asking for sex
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree