1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Just like in the " "Doctrine of Christ" thread, where you made false accusations and went into denial mode, you've done so here. You're not unlike RC in that respect. And like RC, you deserve to get called on it.
    Feel free to make a point based on scripture at any time.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:001 edit
    Just like in the " "Doctrine of Christ" thread, where you made false accusations and went into denial mode, you've done so here. You're not unlike RC in that respect. And like RC, you deserve to get called on it.

BTW, the word is "rationale" when used as a noun.
    I resent that comparison! nah who am i kidding, no one takes you seriously, its just typical thinkofone moralising over other people in his self righteous way, ask him if he's a sinner and he's bereft! are you a sinner thinkofone?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I resent that comparison! nah who am i kidding, no one takes you seriously, its just typical thinkofone moralising over other people in his self righteous way, ask him if he's a sinner and he's bereft! are you a sinner thinkofone?
    Evidently for RC the problem isn't with his long history of false accusations, lying, hypocrisy, etc. and associated denials, it's with my "moralising over other people in [my] self righteous way". Classic.

With your ongoing antics, doesn't seem a stretch to say that you've done more, by far, to foster an extremely negative image of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Feel free to make a point based on scripture at any time.
    Feel free to get out of denial mode any time. No idea why you and RC always seem to think you're getting away with it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 18:562 edits
    Evidently for RC the problem isn't with his long history of false accusations, lying, hypocrisy, etc. and associated denials, it's with my "moralising over other people in [my] self righteous way". Classic.

With your ongoing antics, doesn't seem a stretch to say that you've done more, by far, to foster an extremely negative image of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
    The vapid, vacuous ramblings of one branded in his conscience with the stain of sin! Sigh it has left an indelible print that cannot be washed away! 'Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!' tis the cry of the unrepentant sinner!

My son your burden is heavy, fortunately for you I am qualified to hear your confessions. Fess up now my son and free your mind.

Are you a sinner?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree