1. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jun '17 22:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A saved person can not be cast out. That's why they are Saved!
    What do you make of this:

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world
    through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
    they are again entangled therein, and overcome,
    the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
    For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness,
    than, after they have known it,
    to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
    (2 Peter 2:20-21 KJV)

Same thing was said by Paul, by Christ, by James and by John

These are Christian Saints, who have lived a worldly sinful life.
    Their end is worse than if they did not know Chris in the first place.
    That sounds like a fate worse than death.

I can quote a dozen more passages like that.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 02:51
    For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world
    through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
    they are again entangled therein, and overcome,

Here is hoping any that finds themselves entangled therein does not get overcome.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 03:221 edit
    There will be no lost sheep in hell. If there is then Christ failed! God does all the Saving.

In the verses you gave he's talking about people who have gone to church and heard the gospel and have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ but chose not to and went back to living with the world.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 07:10
    There will be no lost sheep in hell. If there is then Christ failed! God does all the Saving.

In the verses you gave he's talking about people who have gone to church and heard the gospel and have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ but chose not to and went back to living with the world.
    I agree with you, that said those that are going to be without had a chance. Those that
    that are without who left, according to scripture were not apart, but God honors His Word,
    they could have been, had they followed the Lord. It is those I think the Lord is warning.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 11:37

You really need help.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:27
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You really need help.
    Actually it's the other way around you need help. Introduce this website to your psychiatrist next time that might help you.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:53
    Actually it's the other way around you need help. Introduce this website to your psychiatrist next time that might help you.
    If you were willing to discuss these matters using the Bible doctrine of Jesus and the Apostles I would be happy to continue with you. But you make unsubstantiated statements off the top of your head without a shred of Biblical support.

I have quoted a lot of passages which show that your doctrine is unbiblical and nonsensical.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 21:18
    If you were willing to discuss these matters using the Bible doctrine of Jesus and the Apostles I would be happy to continue with you. But you make unsubstantiated statements off the top of your head without a shred of Biblical support.

I have quoted a lot of passages which show that your doctrine is unbiblical and nonsensical.
    Why would you point to the apostles when you look to Jesus words only?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 22:26
    Why would you point to the apostles when you look to Jesus words only?
    How long will it take you to realize that your sentence has a contradiction.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 23:29

I agree as well🙂
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 23:38
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I agree as well🙂
    What is said about those who turn away?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 23:42
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What is said about those who turn away?
    I think they will be judged and will be cast in the lake of fire. But there is a chance they may be judged and get a chance to repent. Don't quote me on that because I am not certain.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 00:03
    I think they will be judged and will be cast in the lake of fire. But there is a chance they may be judged and get a chance to repent. Don't quote me on that because I am not certain.
    You are not certain but Jesus, Paul and Peter are absolutely certain. They all said the same thing... many times .. Christian saints come in 3 categories:

1. The elect of God, Christ sheep, those who follow Christ and whose eternal life is assured and certain. These are those who will meet Christ in the the air, who will escape judgment and will rule with Christ in the millennial age.

2. Average ones, those lukewarm, do no good, do no evil types. These will be judged and the end of the millennial age.

3. Evil sinful ones, who have fallen away, who prefer sin and evil to goodness and righteousness, the goats who did evil works, the ones who saw Jesus in need and turned the other way. These will be judged at the end of the millennial age and destroyed .. or according to sonship and Kelly Jay , they will be tormented for all eternity.

Many Christians believe themselves to be in Group 1, but only Jesus knows these things.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 06:26
    You are not certain but Jesus, Paul and Peter are absolutely certain. They all said the same thing... many times .. Christian saints come in 3 categories:

1. The elect of God, Christ sheep, those who follow Christ and whose eternal life is assured and certain. These are those who will meet Christ in the the air, who will escape judgment and will rule wi ...[text shortened]... nity.

Many Christians believe themselves to be in Group 1, but only Jesus knows these things.
    You make no sense. 2 & 3 never new Jesus.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 09:392 edits
    Hebrews 12:24-26King James Version (KJV)
    24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that
    speaketh better things than that of Abel.25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For
    if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we
    escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 26 Whose voice then shook
    the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only,
    but also heaven.

We are given a time to repent, even with the scripture 2 Peter said as much allowing for
    them to recover provided they were not overcome with sin, but it most certainly didn't say
    they were going to repent. One thing most of us agree with is that as long as we are with
    Jesus, serving by loving God and each other we need not worry about falling away, but
    if we serve sin instead, there is a danger that we could be overcome by that sin.

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the
    Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter
    end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have
    known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy
    commandment delivered unto them. (2 Peter 2:20-21 KJV)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree