1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 23:02
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Easy. It is logically possible because there is no inherent contradiction in the idea.
    So are you saying God could imitate our physicality, and then working within the confines of that physicality jump of the Planet, or would it present a physicality sufficiently large that it could use the planets like stepping stones.

Why did you add the 'unaided' restriction?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 03:18
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    So are you saying God could imitate our physicality, and then working within the confines of that physicality jump of the Planet, or would it present a physicality sufficiently large that it could use the planets like stepping stones.

Why did you add the 'unaided' restriction?
    You may use whatever specifics you like on this interplanetary jump. It really doesn't matter how it's done.

I added 'unaided' to try and distinguish a logical possibility from a practical one.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 05:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    You may use whatever specifics you like on this interplanetary jump. It really doesn't matter how it's done.

I added 'unaided' to try and distinguish a logical possibility from a practical one.
    Point taken, perhaps I am being a bit facetious, but I would be disappointed in a God that could only do logical possibilities, sounds more like a Marvel Comic character, and with my special boots, I reckon I could take Him.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 14:22
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Point taken, perhaps I am being a bit facetious, but I would be disappointed in a God that could only do logical possibilities, sounds more like a Marvel Comic character, and with my special boots, I reckon I could take Him.
    The "logically possible" thing is really not much of a restriction on power. It just means God can't do things like make square circles. But he could still destroy a universe with a thought.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree