1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 02:59
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Nov '11 03:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Of the two of our nations, it's the Americans who have been underhand, backstabbing and
    untrustworthy of the two.

    The list of occasions where we showed you all our research on something as part of an
    information sharing initiative, and then got bubkis back, our project gets shelved and then
    the Americans build something that looks suspiciously like what we designed but didn't have
    the cash to build.
    The Americans claim the credit, and leave us high and dry.
    And then we do it again, it's like Lucy and Charlie Brown in the peanuts comics with Charlie
    Brown trying to kick the football.

    As for the people, we're as trustworthy as anyone else.
    Why, you have any rational for thinking we are all lying to you?
    Or you just xenophobic to add to all your other phobias?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:11
    French President Jacques Chirac said, "We can't trust people [the British] who
    have such bad food. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."

    Perhaps the British should work on improving their food before the 2012
    Summer Olympic Games.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Nov '11 03:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    French President Jacques Chirac said, "We can't trust people [the British] who
    have such bad food. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."

    Perhaps the British should work on improving their food before the 2012
    Summer Olympic Games.
    Hah, we have great food, the French are just snobbish about it.
    The French can never admit British cooking is any good, it's a cultural thing.
    A Legacy of our history of having wars with them and winning.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:17
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Hah, we have great food, the French are just snobbish about it.
    The French can never admit British cooking is any good, it's a cultural thing.
    A Legacy of our history of having wars with them and winning.
    Maybe if your cooks would stop spitting in the food, it would pass their
    test and they could trust you again.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Nov '11 03:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe if your cooks would stop spitting in the food, it would pass their
    test and they could trust you again.
    No they are just pissed we won't bail them out of their financial difficulties because they let
    any old country join their stupid currency without first demonstrating they had sound fiscal
    policy and economy to be able to cope.

    They want a transaction tax on economic transactions 80~90% of which happen in London,
    to fund their recovery, while screwing us and ours.
  7. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    19 Nov '11 03:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    French President Jacques Chirac said, "We can't trust people [the British] who
    have such bad food. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."

    Perhaps the British should work on improving their food before the 2012
    Summer Olympic Games.
    ooh, a french president said it, so it must be true.

    did you already forget about freedom fries?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:29
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No they are just pissed we won't bail them out of their financial difficulties because they let
    any old country join their stupid currency without first demonstrating they had sound fiscal
    policy and economy to be able to cope.

    They want a transaction tax on economic transactions 80~90% of which happen in London,
    to fund their recovery, while screwing us and ours.
    They must also be pissed-off that London was selected for the 2012
    Summer Olympics instead of Paris.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:31
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    ooh, a french president said it, so it must be true.

    did you already forget about freedom fries?
    Yes, I'm back to French fries again since they have a better President now.
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    19 Nov '11 03:44
    The British are coming.

    The British are coming.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Nov '11 03:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They must also be pissed-off that London was selected for the 2012
    Summer Olympics instead of Paris.
    With their economy? They're probably relieved they don't have to pay for it.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:52
    Originally posted by josephw
    The British are coming.

    The British are coming.
    We must remember that Statue of Liberty the French people gave us too.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12690
    19 Nov '11 03:551 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    With their economy? They're probably relieved they don't have to pay for it.
    At least the British had Tony Blair to give us support against Iraq.

    P.S. So the food seems to be the main issue that needs to be corrected
    before people come to London for the 2012 games.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Nov '11 03:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We must remember that Statue of Liberty the French people gave us too.
    Hey they fought your war of independence for you too, shouldn't forget that.
  15. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    38013
    19 Nov '11 03:572 edits
    .
Back to Top