Can the British be trusted?

Can the British be trusted?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by sumydid
You said your heritage is Irish and you don't live in Britain. But you said your nationality is British. I got corn-fused.
One can be British and not be currently living in Britain. Furthermore, heritage or ethnicity and nationality are different things, sumydid.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
French President Jacques Chirac said, "We can't trust people [the British] who
have such bad food. After Finland, it's the country with the worst food."

Perhaps the British should work on improving their food before the 2012
Summer Olympic Games.
The french speak funny (can't pronounce their 'h's, and have a silly way of pronouncing their 'c's), enjoy wearing garlic round their neck (because half of them are vampires) and they wear black and white stripey jumpers - as such they have lot in common with thieves (who also wear black and white stripey jumpers).

I don't trust thieves and so how can I possibly trust what the frog leg munching frenchies have to say about our glorious nosh??? 😕

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Nov 11
1 edit

Maybe if your cooks would stop spitting in the food, it would pass their
test and they could trust you again.
The British don't have cooks, RJ. The best of British culinary is cooked by 'CHEFS'.

There's loads of them, high ranking too.

You can walk any square mile and find KFC, Macs, TacoBell, Dunkin' Donuts (which was tried to be renamed a 'doughnuts' but was refused on the grounds of no yeast extracts used), and of course Meijer's take-away. In these fine establishment are, indeed, the best of chefs. They scratch bottoms, pick noses and, if you're lucky, leave bits of blue rubber glove or plasters in your nosh.

Why would the Brits need French appoval for this? Iz just da best, man!

-m.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by mikelom
The British don't have cooks, RJ. The best of British culinary is cooked by 'CHEFS'.

You can walk any square mile and find KFC, Macs, TacoBell, Dunkin' Donuts (which was tried to be renamed a 'doughnuts' but was refused on the grounds of no yeast extracts used), and of course Meijer's take-away. In these fine es ...[text shortened]... nosh.

-m.
I think there must be a significant age difference here in the posters. I had my first experience of British food in 1972 as a teenager. I remember seeing a British couple take a chicken straight from the grocery and stick it in oven, then on the table. Everyone just added salt and blackpepper to taste. There was tasteless greasy fish and chips, wrapped in newsprint. The best food I could remember at that time was pub lunches .. baked chicken or lamb, with roasted potatoes and Yorkshire pudding. And a British breakfast was and still is among the best I have tasted. Americans cannot make pork sausages as tasty as the British.

Last time I visited the UK in 2008, there was just about every cuisine and taste from all over the world well represented, and food-wise there is no comparison with 1972.

But how much of that positive change could you credit to the British. I think that change for the better came about in spite of the British, and not because of the British.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by Agerg
The french speak funny (can't pronounce their 'h's, and have a silly way of pronouncing their 'c's), enjoy wearing garlic round their neck (because half of them are vampires) and they wear black and white stripey jumpers - as such they have lot in common with thieves (who also wear black and white stripey jumpers).

I don't trust thieves and so how can I possibly trust what the frog leg munching frenchies have to say about our glorious nosh??? 😕
I did not like that president anyway, I think they have a much better one now.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by mikelom

You can walk any square mile and find KFC, Macs, TacoBell, Dunkin' Donuts (which was tried to be renamed a 'doughnuts' but was refused on the grounds of no yeast extracts used), and of course Meijer's take-away. In these fine es ...[text shortened]... nosh.

-m.
Sounds good to me. I have only been to that Heathrow Airport as I was
passing through from military duty in Germany. So I don't really know
much about London, but I figured that the French president knew.

s

England

Moves
19 Nov 11

They must also be pissed-off that London was selected for the 2012
Summer Olympics instead of Paris.
yes so was i, but as for food we have all sorts here too many from our imagration policy tho french is not common

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 11

Originally posted by stoker
yes so was i, but as for food we have all sorts here too many from our imagration policy tho french is not common
Traditionally, the best cooks (chefs) have been considered to be the
French. But the American chefs have learned from the French and we
have some pretty good American chefs now, I understand. However,
I am not a connosewer of fine food.

s

England

Moves
19 Nov 11

Traditionally, the best cooks (chefs) have been considered to be the
French. But the American chefs have learned from the French and we
have some pretty good American chefs now, I understand. However,
I am not a connosewer of fine food.
ive tasted french food but would not rate it highly, but french belive they are the best. however thier bread is the best ive tasted. and i belive smoking dulls the taste buds and the cigs they smoke give smoking a bad name

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
19 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by stoker
ive tasted french food but would not rate it highly, but french belive they are the best. however thier bread is the best ive tasted. and i belive smoking dulls the taste buds and the cigs they smoke give smoking a bad name
Balls to french food - went on a solo trip to Marseilles just over a year ago and ordered what I thought would be beef and tartar sauce (to a large extent my own fault for knowing sod all about cuisine and having a french vocabulary of roughly 500 words)...ordered "Boeuf tartare" and got...

a dome of raw mince with a raw egg on top 😠

to make it worse it cost me 23 euros! 😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Nov 11

Balls to french food - went on a solo trip to Marseilles just over a year ago and ordered what I thought would be beef and tartar sauce (to a large extent my own fault for knowing sod all about cuisine and having a french vocabulary of roughly 500 words)...ordered "Boeuf tartare" and got...

I'm having French vanilla ice creeam with sliced banana and Hershey's
chocolate syrup on top and Metamucil cinnamon fiber wafers on the side.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
20 Nov 11
4 edits

I'm having French vanilla ice creeam with sliced banana and Hershey's
chocolate syrup on top and Metamucil cinnamon fiber wafers on the side.
That's probably set you back a small fortune - what's worse is the actual element-wise production and shipping cost of your dessert is probably a tiny fraction of what you actually paid for it (since you're paying for brand names and pretentiousness).

I'll stick to the likes of Asda's own "Mars bars" and such thank you very much (pretty much the same great taste of normal Mars bars but half the price and a different name - can't remember it) - balls to all this posh food nonsense.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Nov 11

That's like $30 isn't it? For this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beef_tartare

Eww.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11
3 edits

I just read through this entire thread. I should have my head examined!! Seriously.

Firstly, this is totally unspiritual as it gets, but because I believe all things are spiritual I will not suggest it be moved.

Secondly, this is exactly what the "powers that be" want-ie to have us bickering over who's better and who is worse at whatever.
The truth is that there are good and bad people everywhere- you cant judge people by nationality (just as you cant judge music by genre).
There is just one world and the borders that we make are just that - man made.
There is no division between except those that we put up ourselves.
The "powers that be" are beyond any nationality. They control who gets to be president (or prime minister). (If you guys think you've got any real power with voting then you have swallowed their lie hook,line and sinker.)
'They' want us to hate each other, to remain separate and to blame each other for the problems of the world. The truth is that we have the power to change this corrupt system but this will not happen until we understand how the Illuminati operates.
The UK is like the "brain" while the U.S. is like the military power (which carries out the decisions of the "brain" ).
This is why JFK got killed, just one example. Most times examples like this get buried underneath a mountain of "paperwork" and hope that the people that know about this directly die or just forget about it. (Tesla is another good example)
This is why it seems that we are making progress (like putting a black democrat in power), all the while keeping the same laws more or less the same and hoping that people will live out their lives (in fear) so that lie(s) can be passed onto the next generations. The reason that they(the Illuminati) do not respond is because any response would be an admission of their guilt. So they remain silent and hope that the people who are onto them will not find out, and if they do, there is always "suicide", car crash or other accidental deaths that will keep things running smoothly.
Why did the twin towers get hit? Because people were starting to find out the truth. The people were onto them and since the cold war was over the Illuminati needed a new common enemy so they could justify their enourmous military budget.
This is a war. Spiritual AND physical.
These guys have been controlling our planet for over 5000 years. (Well not them, but their families). They are in league with the grey aliens, who have swapped technology for the right to experiment on humans (hence the numerous abductions). (I could go on , but I will leave it here and see if anyone has anything to add, or any questions.)

I'm not saying we should get rid of countries (our borders). We should maintain our cultural heritages and our different countries' histories. What I AM saying is that there as been a huge lie perpetuated on humanity by the Illuminati in league with the (evil)grey aliens which will continue until we all stand up collectively and stop 'feeding' these evil forces with our fear-based thoughts.
Dont wait for the aliens to invade- act as if they have already invaded, which they have.

edit: BTW over here in Australia we have had something like 28 referendums (since the formation of our independent government) , and only 2 got voted in. IE, out of all the times we have tried to change things for the better, for one reason or another, the bill was never passed except on 2 occasions. That is the rate if change in this country. (And remember that politically speaking, we are just another state of the U.S. really 🙁 )

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
21 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
One can be British and not be currently living in Britain. Furthermore, heritage or ethnicity and nationality are different things, sumydid.
I said. I got corn-fused. That tends to mean the problem was with me and my ability (or inability as it were) to understand.