1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '11 05:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I just read through this entire thread. I should have my head examined!! Seriously.

Firstly, this is totally unspiritual as it gets, but because I believe all things are spiritual I will not suggest it be moved.

Secondly, this is exactly what the "powers that be" want-ie to have us bickering over who's better and who is worse at whatever.
    The t ...[text shortened]... that politically speaking, we are just another state of the U.S. really 🙁 )
    This must be some type of weird joke. You can't believe in these conspiracy theories. There is no Illuminati and there is no evolution.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Nov '11 11:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This must be some type of weird joke. You can't believe in these conspiracy theories. There is no Illuminati and there is no evolution.
    Yes and there are no ufos, aliens.
    There is no Shiva and no Rama.
    There is only what is contained in your holy book and then only the bits that you happen to agree with.
    How wonderfully perfect your ignorant bliss must be, I must admit, I'm envious. I wish I could munch into a big fat Big Mac and drive my Hummer down the road listening to some christian rock. OOOh yeah...that's the life I crave.

Now on a serious note, i will admit that parts of my story is not entirely accurate but the general gist of it is.
    But then how would you know?? have you researched it? I would bet "No" based on your previous posting history.
    think what you want , but I want a better world for my children and I dont want these jerks in power to have all the "lollies" for themselves.
    The time is up for them...in fact isn't there something in the bible that says something along the lines os "Satans rule coming to an end" in these times?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '11 20:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes and there are no ufos, aliens.
    There is no Shiva and no Rama.
    There is only what is contained in your holy book and then only the bits that you happen to agree with.
    How wonderfully perfect your ignorant bliss must be, I must admit, I'm envious. I wish I could munch into a big fat Big Mac and drive my Hummer down the road listening to some chri ...[text shortened]... e that says something along the lines os "Satans rule coming to an end" in these times?
    Maybe you should read the Holy Bible and find out for yourself what it
    says.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree