You don't get around much do you?
    Have you seen any devils recently?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 20:19
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Have you seen any devils recently?
    Haven't you? Just turn on the 6 o'clock new man!!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 21:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    As I said before, that is up to the Almighty in his infinite wisdom and righteousness, not me.
    I agree, His judgments are His not ours.
    Kelly
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 21:04
    Originally posted by buckky
    Delusional ? Please Senor not that old come back. Face it I'm reading your mind.
    In your own mind I'm sure you do quite a bit of things.
    Kelly
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 01:35
    When I first became a Christian I admit it was partially because I was afraid and felt I was headed for hell. Some dude was preaching about hell and how he had a vision of his dad in hell. I was a young 18 year old and it freaked me out. He offered us to come accept Christ & I did. Now afterwards I struggled with what I did intellectually. I was like was that for real? I eventually learned that there is more reason to come to Christ than merely to escape hell. Your life really does change after giving yourself to Christ. You can have a relationship with you creator is the main reason anyone should come to Christ. I will argue however life becomes harder after becoming a Christian not easier.

Manny
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 19:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    Haven't you? Just turn on the 6 o'clock new man!!
    No, 6 o'clock news? New man?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 22:45
    Originally posted by buckky
    I'm trying to imagine dropping dead, and ending up sitting before God waiting on Judgement. God would ask me why I refused to become a Christian, and I would tell him that it never seemed rational to me. It seemed incomprehensible because of numerous reasons among those the Attonement concept of a Blood sacrifice to appease an angry God after the outrage in t ...[text shortened]... out, and jump into the Lake of Fire. This would make an intereting movie don't you think ?
    They already have movies of that.
    Escape from hell is one.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Why do non-christians ask better questions about christianity than christians?
    I think because they don't have a belief system closing their minds. The belief system gives rules on interpreting the behaviour manual called the bible. Belief systems discourage thinking outside the box and some religions actually claim that looking into teachings from other religions is inviting satan into their lives.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 00:01
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I think because they don't have a belief system closing their minds. The belief system gives rules on interpreting the behaviour manual called the bible. Belief systems discourage thinking outside the box and some religions actually claim that looking into teachings from other religions is inviting satan into their lives.
    Exactly! Thank you Joe.
    And so the qualtiy of the questions shall determine the quality of (spiritual) dialogue to follow..
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 00:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Exactly! Thank you Joe.
    And so the qualtiy of the questions shall determine the quality of (spiritual) dialogue to follow..
    Quality is in the eye of the beholder. What seems blase to one person may get the endorphins pumping in another. I think questions are good no matter what the subject is.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 00:391 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Quality is in the eye of the beholder. What seems blase to one person may get the endorphins pumping in another. I think questions are good no matter what the subject is.
    You're right. There are definatly different levels of awareness and hence questions.
    (Yes all questions are good)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree