Carrobie retreats

Carrobie retreats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
11 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
It is simple stuff like this that makes me wonder about you. How can you preach to anyone? Your brain lacks the ability to reason, to think, to analyse, to understand,. What people call common sense is lacking in you.

What am I speaking of? How is it that in umpteen years you have not figured out how to login with your username from another mans computer? Just one example of many.
I do not like to log my relative off and myself on at any of the websites he frequents. The browser too easily changes defaults.

I prefer to leave his environment as stable as possible.
He is very elderly.

I don't recall any discussion with you in which I thought you made a really good logical case for your brand of control freak legalism (as one poster put it).

I've never learned anything from you. And I am opened to learning from others, even from those with whom I have disagreements.

- sonship.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by gswilm
I do not like to log my relative off and myself on at any of the websites he frequents. The browser too easily changes defaults.

I prefer to leave his environment as stable as possible.
He is very elderly.

I don't recall any discussion with you in which I thought you made a really good logical case for your brand of control f ...[text shortened]... m opened to learning from others, even from those with whom I have disagreements.

- sonship.
I have no brand like you do. I never recommend fallible writers like you do. I never idolize mans interpretations like you do.

I quote Jesus and the Apostles, nobody else. If you cannot learn from them but rather refer to their doctrine as 'control freak legalism', then all I have for you is pity... because if there is a hell where one is tormented eternally then you will be in it. Luckly for stupid Christians like you God is not so cruel as you paint him to be.

F

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by sonship
Don't let FMF hoodwink you into imagining that this has been a favorite subject of mine.
It's you who is attempting to hoodwink here. I said absolutely nothing ~ and never have ~ about eternal torture being "a favorite subject" of yours. Meanwhile, the fact that the 'threat' of torture lies at the very heart of your theology and provides - even by your own admission - the manifestation of what you tout as "perfect morality" is not something you can dispute, nor try to swat away with your casual dishonesty.

g

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
It's you who is attempting to hoodwink here. I said absolutely nothing ~ and never have ~ about eternal torture being "a favorite subject" of yours. Meanwhile, the fact that the 'threat' of torture lies at the very heart of your theology and provides - even by your own admission - the manifestation of what you tout as "perfect morality" is not something you can dispute, nor try to swat away with your casual dishonesty.
sonship has posted maybe thousands of times ~ across dozens of threads over a period of years ~ about his doctrine of torture for eternity of non-believers.

It could reasonably assumed by any reader that you mean its a favorite subject, seeing that I allegedly wrote posts on it "thousands" of times.

sonship

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by gswilm
sonship has posted maybe thousands of times ~ across dozens of threads over a period of years ~ about his doctrine of torture for eternity of non-believers.

It could reasonably assumed by any reader that you mean its a favorite subject, seeing that I allegedly wrote posts on it "thousands" of times.

sonship
I believe a more reasonable assumption would be 'recurrent' rather than 'favourite.'

(Any reader).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
.. casual dishonesty.
And excellent term my master.

c

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
And excellent term my master.
"My master"?

What is wrong with you two?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
"My master"?

What is wrong with you two?
Never mind my little jokes to someone else; have you decided if you are a Christian or not yet?

c

Moves
12 May 17

Never mind my little jokes to someone else; have you decided if you are a Christian or not yet?
Convince me.

Convince me that the Bible is real and can be trusted.

Part of Christianity is ministry, right? You have been a Christian for 30 years, so how would you 'pitch' Christianity to me, or to anyone who is on the fence?

If your answer is 'faith', then how do you 'sell' that to someone?

Convince me Dive.

Hopefully you won't just tell me that I lack the balls to commit, but instead will explain, as a veteran Christian, why I should.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 May 17

Convince me.

Do you like to read chaney? Google one Dr. R. D. Wilson. Read all you can find. Search it out. If you're still in doubt after that, then, well,..

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 17
1 edit

Convince me.
Part of Christianity is ministry, right? You have been a Christian for 30 years, so how would you 'pitch' Christianity to me, or to anyone who is on the fence?
If your answer is 'faith', then how do you 'sell' that to someone?
Convince me Dive.
Hopefully you won't just tell me that I lack the balls to commit, but instead will explain, as a veteran Christian, why I should.
I'm not here to convince you of anything chaney3. My pitch" as you put it, is merely calling you out for your duplicity here in this forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
Do you like to read chaney? Google one Dr. R. D. Wilson. Read all you can find. Search it out. If you're still in doubt after that, then, well,..
Why should he do that?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 May 17

Why should he do that?
Maybe for the same reason you should.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 17

Google Jesus Christ. Read all you can find. Search it out. If you're still in doubt after that, then, well.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 17

Maybe for the same reason you should.
I realise there is little barb in there, but of course you prefer that to actually addressing a perfectly reasonable question.