Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie has left because ...
    Oh. Politics.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '17 09:49
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I wasn't writing it to you. I was just clarifying your statement. At least you don't have to worry about getting cold.
    On what basis do you call another Christian "a child of Satan"
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '17 15:11
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Robbie will be back, clan issues or not.
    If for no other reason than to be a thorn in Ghost's side.
    I wonder if robbie is really gone and not hiding under another alias watching all that is said concerning him. I know he would want to know what was being said, as we use to be friends at one time, long ago.

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 May '17 15:23
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I wonder if robbie is really gone and not hiding under another alias watching all that is said concerning him. I know he would want to know what was being said, as we use to be friends at one time, long ago.

-VR
    Piffle sir. If Robbie had a jar of pickled eggs he would hurl half the contents in your direction. (He would of course eat the other half,...immediately).
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '17 18:43

-VR
    One doesn't need an alias to observe what's being said here. And of course he is doing so, lurking and watching. It's not funny though; to see a fiercely religious protagonist being shown up for what he really is: a cowardly chess cheat.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '17 23:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Piffle sir. If Robbie had a jar of pickled eggs he would hurl half the contents in your direction. (He would of course eat the other half,...immediately).
    Goad,

Great, I love pickled eggs! 😛

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '17 23:411 edit
    One doesn't need an alias to observe what's being said here. And of course he is doing so, lurking and watching. It's not funny though; to see a fiercely religious protagonist being shown up for what he really is: a cowardly chess cheat.
    Dive,

That is very true, but I still have this gut feeling he is lurking under another alias as is mctayto, in my humble opinion of course.

-VR
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 May '17 00:061 edit
    Dive,

That is very true, but I still have this gut feeling he is lurking under another alias as is mctayto, in my humble opinion of course.

-VR
    I don't like all this anonymity.
    I hope rhp staff are doing all they can to make sure we know who we are talking to.
    But I realize there are always ways around this sort of stuff so it comes back to us and our own integrity. If your integrity is called into doubt I would expect you to vigorously defend it, if you don't and just start posting in other forums and such, then I smell a rat
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '17 07:35
    Dive,

-VR
    I'm sure he will want to continue playing chess while lurking, so yes, I agree with you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '17 07:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I I hope rhp staff are doing all they can to make sure we know who we are talking to.
    How many staff do you think there are at RHP?

I'm pretty sure that unless there is cheating going on then nothing will be done to stop people holding secondary or even tertiary accounts. And it's not a probelem for me if people do, although I don't think members such as Tom Wolsey do thmselves any favours by overplaying their hand.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 May '17 11:17
    Try to think a little laterally.
    Perhaps he was never a Christian.
    Perhaps your definition of Christian is wrong.
    Perhaps he is not interested in your threats...
    "Perhaps he was never a Christian."

Obviously.

"Perhaps your definition of Christian is wrong."

How can I be wrong when it is God that defines Christian?

"Perhaps he is not interested in your threats..."

Threats? Don't be obtuse. I make observations based on what another says.

Easy for you isn't it dive? FMF never calls you out on your stand for the truth. When was the last time you were harangued by FMF for posting about your Christian beliefs? Perhaps it is you that needs to think laterally about why you get a pass from FMF and others that are antagonistic toward God, His Christ and His Word.

Perhaps you should think about taking a stand on the horizontal about your beliefs on the vertical. That is, if you think you can handle the pressure.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 May '17 11:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    Perhaps you should think about taking a stand on the horizontal about your beliefs on the vertical. That is, if you think you can handle the pressure.
    I look forward to you 'taking a stand' against ideologues like sonship who portray the god you worship as a torturer god. I can't ever remember you standing up to him on the issue, although the very nature and character of your god is in dispute. Other Christians have stood up to him, but not you.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 May '17 11:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which post or posts are you able to cite?
    I can cite them all, and I have in every reply, but to no avail. You've been exposed to the truth of God's Word and have rejected it, as most others.

You've had ample opportunity to change your mind, but you just keep making excuses.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 May '17 11:32
    FMF: Which post or posts are you able to cite?

Originally posted by josephw
    I can cite them all...
    Just cite a few in which I lied. Come on, back up what you're saying.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 May '17 11:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I look forward to you 'taking a stand' against ideologues like sonship who portray the god you worship as a torturer god. I can't ever remember you standing up to him on the issue, although the very nature and character of your god is in dispute. Other Christians have stood up to him, but not you.
    I don't take stands against Christians. I take a stand for Christ. I have, in the past, debated with a few of the things other believers have said about their beliefs on some topics.

This forum isn't a Christian debate forum where Christians discuss doctrine. I'm not a follower of everything sonship believes, nor do I take the time to read all his lengthy posts. I recall debating with him back when he and RJ were going at each other, but then, at that time, decided not to engage so heavily with him on every point of doctrine.

I didn't read the post where sonship said "God is a torturer God", and I question whether that's just your usual way of spreading bs. I suspect it is. You have a habit of adding to and misrepresenting what others say. So I don't believe you anyway.

I'll tell you this though, Satan, the antichrist, the false prophet, death and all those who's names are not written in the book of life will have their part in the lake of fire, in outer darkness for ever and ever just as the Bible says.

If you want to believe that God is a torturer God for punishing evil, then live with it. But you'd be believing a lie, which is no surprise to me. You're believing a misrepresentation of the truth, which is a lie.

You're free to choose whatever you want. Too bad though, since you've heard the truth, that you'll be without excuse when Jesus appears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree