1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 00:21
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Yes it was yet another “snarky” republican jibe.
    Thank you for being so unpartisan in your support of me here suzianne.
    You know I support you, tiger. That’s what’s important. suzianne doesn’t make you PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off and drive you to the pub every day after school.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 00:23
    Originally posted by @fmf
    It's my critical reasoning skills that give me reason to believe I am superior to you, sure, but it's just the discrepancy between you and me that causes me to think so, rather than a "complex". I also think that continuously judging each other's motives is par for the course and not controversial or out of place at all on a message board like this.
    My new catchphrase is “Seems odd.” Just alerting you to the fact I’m swiping it from you.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '18 05:12
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    >>Insert "not sure if serious... or sarcastic" meme here.<<
    My point being that if whodey was a Democrat you’d not have mentioned his snarky comment to me.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '18 05:22
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    My point being that if whodey was a Democrat you’d not have mentioned his snarky comment to me.
    If you gotta explain it, tiger, you didn’t express it well the first time. Isn’t that what Miss Alawat taught you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree