1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 05:05
    Atheists tell us we all came from monkeys but when i suggest that an atheist behaves like a monkey with their nonsense talk / they get the moderator to remove the thread.

This double standard is proof of the falsity of their teachings.

They have come from monkeys (this they believe) but they demand that WE CANNOT SAY they are like monkeys.

This is the evidence that they have been caught in their own lie of rejecting their monkey heritage.

They are once more defeated in this forum.

This is just another defeat to add to all the rest.

Why to atheist shamelessly persist with their falsity.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 08:141 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Atheists tell us we all came from monkeys but when i suggest that an atheist behaves like a monkey with their nonsense talk / they get the moderator to remove the thread.

They have come from monkeys (this they believe) but they demand that WE CANNOT SAY they are like monkeys.

This is the ...[text shortened]... another defeat to add to all the rest.

Caught in the lie? A very apt name for a thread started by you. Tell us what his Divine Grace had to say about Islam if you will Dasa.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 08:18
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Caught in the lie? A very apt name for a thread started by you. Tell us what his Divine Grace had to say about Islam if you will Dasa.
    you are humoring him.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 08:18
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you are humoring him.
    And?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 08:22

This is the ...[text shortened]... another defeat to add to all the rest.

a - we dont come from monkeys.

b - we share some similarities with monkeys, but we are not similar in all ways. for example if you insisted atheist throw poo at each other then this would be incorrect. if you said monkeys like to live in a community then this would be on the whole correct.

c - people complaining about inaccurate monkey comments by you does not prove atheism to be incorrect.

d - by making the claims you have, especially about atheists believing we come from monkeys you are actually making false claims yourself, which is the same as lying. thus making you no better than claims you are making about atheists. if you want to have an air of moral superiority then you need to take time to get your facts correct. you could start by reading about evolution from a science book. then you will at least know what you are arguing against.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 11:45
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    a - we dont come from monkeys.

b - we share some similarities with monkeys, but we are not similar in all ways. for example if you insisted atheist throw poo at each other then this would be incorrect. if you said monkeys like to live in a community then this would be on the whole correct.

c - people complaining about inaccurate monkey comments b ...[text shortened]... g about evolution from a science book. then you will at least know what you are arguing against.
    Does your dishonesty know no bounds????

Atheistic science tells us that monkeys and apes and gorillas are all related and they are the distant ancestors of modern man.

You can read this in every science book about the origins of life according to atheistic false science.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 12:001 edit

Atheistic science tells us that monkeys and apes and gorillas are all related and they are the distant ancestors of modern man.

You can read this in every science book about the origins of life according to atheistic false science.
    does your stupidity know no bounds.

yes man and monkey are related. that is very different from coming from a monkey though, dont you think. its like me suggesting you came from your distant cousin. monkeys and man had common ancestors. monkeys are not even the closest apes to humans. bonobo's and chimps are the closest.

if you are remotely interested in what atheists believe. have a look at the family tree on this site -
    http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics

now ive explained this you have no reason to keep saying man comes from monkeys as you now know that its incorrect and i know how strongly you feel about people who lie.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 14:05
    And?
    oh i was just trying to be helpful
    i was under the impression you do not realize you are talking with an ameoba

but then again, how else can you appear to be smart other than to show how enlightened you are compared to that ameoba. discussing with intelligent people might be too hard for you.
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 14:102 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    oh i was just trying to be helpful
    i was under the impression you do not realize you are talking with an ameoba

but then again, how else can you appear to be smart other than to show how enlightened you are compared to that ameoba. discussing with intelligent people might be too hard for you.
    How long have I been on this forum? Do you seriously think I don't know who Dasa is?

As for the rest of your post, was that really necessary?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 15:15
    How long have I been on this forum? Do you seriously think I don't know who Dasa is?

As for the rest of your post, was that really necessary?
    What would the forum be without a few amoebas to talk to ? 😀
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 15:40

Look. We don't read your 'religious book of falsity', and yet we are supposed to believe that you have read the atheists' 'science book of falsity'?
  12. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 19:361 edit

I am not an atheist, I am Jewish, but I still see reason. Not even believers believe you Dasa. For your personal information, I alerted the moderator. And I am not atheist. It's just that no one can listen to your garbage.

By the way, if atheists are related to monkeys then so are you. We are the same species!

What does "His Divine Grace" have to say about Judaism?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 19:52

Proper knob has been asking you the same question in this thread and others, but you refuse to answer. Is that because you are too cowardly to address it, or simpy don't know the answer?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 21:19

yes man and monkey are related. that is very different from coming from a monkey though, dont you think. its like me suggesting you came from your distant cousin. monkeys and man had common ancestors. monkeys are not even the closest apes to humans. bonobo's and chimps are the closest.

if you are remotely inter ...[text shortened]... nkeys as you now know that its incorrect and i know how strongly you feel about people who lie.
    If the atheist evilutionists only meant that monkeys, chimps, and bonobos have closely related body parts to humans, then I believe Dasa and I would not object. However, we object to the idea that humans are in the same family and have common ancestors with these apes. We believe humans were a specially designed creation of God and not a product of evilution from some other creature, like an ape.

The Instructor
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Sep '13 11:492 edits

if you are remotely inter ...[text shortened]... nkeys as you now know that its incorrect and i know how strongly you feel about people who lie.
    Stells, artists who support the theories of evolution, draw pictures of alleged human ancestors. They usually look something like an ape or a monkey.

Do you agree?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree