1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 15:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What good does it do me to believe as you do? I don't see any benefit.

The Instructor
    The benefit arises when you and the political forces of right wing nutters trying to force creationism to be taught in a science class, then normal science does not have to be subjected to forced litigation and therefore science will proceed faster not being sidetracked with bullshyte lawsuits.

Your own ass might be saved by some new development in medicine brought about directly by the study of evolution. That would be your benefit.

We don't give a crap what churches want to teach, what dogma, delusion, or scam they want to through out. Just keep it in the church, don't force it into classrooms.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 19:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The benefit arises when you and the political forces of right wing nutters trying to force creationism to be taught in a science class, then normal science does not have to be subjected to forced litigation and therefore science will proceed faster not being sidetracked with bullshyte lawsuits.

Your own ass might be saved by some new development in medic ...[text shortened]... n, or scam they want to through out. Just keep it in the church, don\'t force it into classrooms.
    No medical benefit has ever arisen by the study of the false theory of evilution. Only evil come from evilution.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree