Caught in the Lie.

Caught in the Lie.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Sep 13

Originally posted by sonship
Stells, artists who support the theories of evolution, draw pictures of alleged human ancestors. They usually look something like an ape or a monkey.

Do you agree?
Humans are apes. So presumably you mean non-human apes.
Also, humans do look like other apes and monkeys.
Classification of the common ancestor of apes and monkeys as either ape or monkey would be difficult as the ape/monkey classification system is a bit of a mess with Old World monkeys being more closely related to apes than new world monkeys.

However, whatever the classification would be, it remains the case that human behaviour is different from any other animal. Each species has unique behaviors. Just because two species are related does not guarantee identical behaviour. This is what Dasa got wrong.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
07 Sep 13
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
If the atheist evilutionists only meant that monkeys, chimps, and bonobos have closely related body parts to humans, then I believe Dasa and I would not object. However, we object to the idea that humans are in the same family and have common ancestors with these apes. We believe humans were a specially designed creation of God and not a product of evilution from some other creature, like an ape.

The Instructor
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 13

If the atheist evilutionists only meant that monkeys, chimps, and bonobos have closely related body parts to humans, then I believe Dasa and I would not object. However, we object to the idea that humans are in the same family and have common ancestors with these apes. We believe humans were a specially designed creation of God and not a product of evilution from some other creature, like an ape.

The Instructor
I guess that explains why we have about 95% of the same genes as chimps and bonobos then. Your god did that just to confuse us. Is that the prevailing rationalization?

R

Moves
07 Sep 13

Originally posted by Tygert
I am not an atheist, I am Jewish, but I still see reason. Not even believers believe you Dasa. For your personal information, [b]I alerted the moderator. And I am not atheist. It's just that no one can listen to your garbage.

By the way, if atheists are related to monkeys then so are you. We are the same species!

What does "His Divine Grace" have to say about Judaism?[/b]
Dasa, will you please answer the question stated in my post? "What does his Divine Grace have to say about Judaism?"

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Sep 13

Stells, artists who support the theories of evolution, draw pictures of alleged human ancestors. They usually look something like an ape or a monkey.

Do you agree?
Depends how far back you go.

Could look something like a hamster.

But what is your point? Monkeys and apes (including us) have a common ancestor ... and guess what? It looked like a monkey or ape!! 🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Sep 13

Dasa, will you please answer the question stated in my post? [b]"What does his Divine Grace have to say about Judaism?"[/b]
He has already said that it is a false religion and a religion of animal killers.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Sep 13
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I guess that explains why we have about 95% of the same genes as chimps and bonobos then. Your god did that just to confuse us. Is that the prevailing rationalization?
God did it not to confuse YOU, but because He was in a hurry. Remember it was the 6th day of creation already and the Sabbath was hurriedly approaching.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Sep 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59

But what is your point? Monkeys and apes (including us) have a common ancestor ... and guess what? It looked like a monkey or ape!! 🙄
The point is that there is not a single common ancestor to all life on earth. God created different kinds and each of those kinds have common ancestors. So there are many common ancestors for all the different life forms that God created. They did not evolve as the evilutionists claim.

The Instructor

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
08 Sep 13

God did it not to confuse YOU, but because He was in a hurry. Remember it was the 6th day of creation already and the Sabbath was hurriedly approaching.

The Instructor
I laughed

R

Moves
08 Sep 13

He has already said that it is a false religion and a religion of animal killers.

The Instructor
Thanks but no thanks RJHinds, I was asking Dasa. It is Judaism I'm concerned about, not Christianity.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Sep 13

Thanks but no thanks RJHinds, I was asking [b]Dasa. It is Judaism I'm concerned about, not Christianity.[/b]
Why bother? You have to know Dasa is totally off his rocker, so far into his delusions he doesn't know how to live a real life and has taken on the role of universal judge. You can make a really good guess about what he will say. But you can wait for his way predictable response.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Sep 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59

I think any typical reasonable human being would observe a chimp or primate an notice that they share a similarity in appearance mankind. The question is - Why is this ?

The visible kinship is apparent. Why is this ?

I am persuaded that the Creator has arranged the pyramid of life with man at the pinnacle in a very deliberate way. He did it so that we human beings can look "down" - so to speak - this pyramid of other creatures with a sense of innate self consciousness about our place.

We can see we are connected to all other living things yet also unique among them. We share characteristics with them all such that we cannot be totally arrogant. Yet we also cannot be gripped in a unrealistic false humility either.

Others is the evidence of big time.
I see the evidence of a big mind.

I think it is a matter of not being pushed into one extreme or the other. We are among all other creatures and share so much dependency as they.
Yet we are not exactly on the same level of dependency as they.
Man, on the planet is unquestionably unique. But man is not so unique that he has no connection with lower animals.

I believe the creative mind that produced this scheme deliberately made some animals closely resemble human beings to cultivate our sense of self awareness in the creation. Nothing else in creation is quite like us human beings, though they may be close.

R

Moves
08 Sep 13
1 edit

I think any typical reasonable human being would observe a chimp or primate an notice that they share a similarity in appearance mankind. The question is - Why is this ?

The visible kinship is apparent. [b]Why
is this ?

I am persuaded that the Creator has arranged the pyramid of life with man at the pinnacle in a very deliberate way. He did it he creation. Nothing else in creation is quite like us human beings, though they may be close.[/b]
At least you accept that we look similar. It's a start on RJHinds and Dasa.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
08 Sep 13
1 edit

The visible kinship is apparent. [b]Why
is this ?

I am persuaded that the Creator has arranged the pyramid of life with man at the pinnacle in a very deliberate way. He did it he creation. Nothing else in creation is quite like us human beings, though they may be close.[/b]

Because we all stem from the same branch on the evolutionary family tree.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Sep 13

At least you accept that we look similar. It's a start on RJHinds and Dasa.
God's task is to communicate with man in a manner that people of different times and circumstances could benefit.

I think Yahweh is way way ahead of us. We are so arrogant, thinking we can teach God a thing or two about science. I find the thought of it laughable, that is that God is not too knowledgeable because Genesis didn't contain a detailed discussion of the structure of DNA or the explanation of atomic particles.

I think modern man mistakes simplicity for naivete. And we are often puffed up with conceit.

The prophet Daniel said that in the last days "knowledge will increase" . The increase of scientific knowledge in the last 300 years has been exponential. Maybe, we are in those last days that Daniel spoke of.