1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 May '15 20:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Do you really think i give a rat's ass?
    No, you seem very happy wallowing in your feculent ignorance.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 20:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Medicine and religion are his strong points. Yes, even though he's a Seventh-day Adventist. Yes, even though he does not believe in evolution as a tool of creation. His parents were SDA, and so far he hasn't been able to overcome that. And he's a brilliant surgeon.

Politics is not. He should stay with what he knows and keep his extremist political views to himself.
    Joe Biden, George Bush, and Nancy Pelosi are all proof you can be an idiot and be a politician.

The problem with Ben is, he is not an empty suit who has sold his soul to the powers that be. That disqualified him from office.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 May '15 20:59
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I think everyone should be able to express their views, labels as extremist are just some
    body else' opinion, which could be the extreme view, so they all should be able to air them.
    Those on the left are adamant about separation of church and state,,.................unless::

1. Hillary is talking about changing religious views on abortion

2. Obama is trying to convince Christians that they should be giving more to the government to help the poor.

3. Men like "Reverend" Sharpton gets up to preach in a church.

4. Obama lectures Christians about the Crusades showing they are no better than Muslims in jihad around the world today.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '15 21:051 edit
    Freedom of speech isn't that important to you and your country I take it?
    Sigh...

The easy rebuttal is that freedom of speech is 'too' important in yours. (I'm guessing you're American, apologies if you're not).

Yes, freedom of speech is an important human right, but it doesn't supersede all others. (Trust me, it doesn't). Take for example the chap who stands up during a tennis match and starts shouting obscenities. Does his (extreme) right of freedom of speech outweigh the right of everyone else to enjoy the tennis? Of course it doesn't. He will rightly be removed by security as tennis clubs, like civilized society as a whole, has rules to protect the many from the extreme few. Rights come with responsibilities sir. We have freedom of speech but a responsibility to know when keeping quiet is the right thing to do.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '15 22:35
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sigh...

The easy rebuttal is that freedom of speech is 'too' important in yours. (I'm guessing you're American, apologies if you're not).

Yes, freedom of speech is an important human right, but it doesn't supersede all others. (Trust me, it doesn't). Take for example the chap who stands up during a tennis match and starts shouting obscenities. ...[text shortened]... have freedom of speech but a responsibility to know when keeping quiet is the right thing to do.
    I'm sorry you are sighing?
    I make a point about people's point of view and you responded how, and you sigh?

I get that not everything anyone wants to say isn't something we want to allow, shouting
    fire in movie not free speech if not true.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '15 00:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Joe Biden, George Bush, and Nancy Pelosi are all proof you can be an idiot and be a politician.

The problem with Ben is, he is not an empty suit who has sold his soul to the powers that be. That disqualified him from office.
    Another problem is that he is Black and everyone knows that the Republican party is racist. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '15 00:33
    Sigh...

Yes, freedom of speech is an important human right, but it doesn't supersede all others. (Trust me, it doesn't). Take for example the chap who stands up during a tennis match and starts shouting obscenities. ...[text shortened]... have freedom of speech but a responsibility to know when keeping quiet is the right thing to do.
    You seem to enjoy acting like a British fool. 😏
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 May '15 02:49
    Another problem is that he is Black and everyone knows that the Republican party is racist. 😏
    It appears that maybe blacks in Baltimore, like Ben Carson, are really white African Americans.

It would explain why a city with black policemen and a black mayor under a black President, could all be in cahoots to keep the black folk down
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 03:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    It appears that maybe blacks in Baltimore, like Ben Carson, are really white African Americans.

It would explain why a city with black policemen and a black mayor under a black President, could all be in cahoots to keep the black folk down
    How many human races are there?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '15 04:391 edit
    How many human races are there?
    1. Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

2. Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian)

3. Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

According the the Holy Bible the races came from the three sons of Noah.
    JAPHETH, HAM, and SHEM
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '15 06:57
    You seem to enjoy acting like a British fool. 😏
    But at least sir i am only acting the fool.

😞
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '15 07:06
    I'm sorry you are sighing?
    I make a point about people's point of view and you responded how, and you sigh?

I get that not everything anyone wants to say isn't something we want to allow, shouting
    fire in movie not free speech if not true.
    You asked me directly if i didn't value freedom of speech, a challenge that i find rather tiresome. (Hence the sigh).

I'm glad though that you recognise freedom of speech comes with restrictions.
  13. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 May '15 07:50
    [b]DNA – Proof of Noah’s Flood

Genetic evidence for the Flood - a human population bottleneck matching Noah's Flood (Genesis 6-9) - is glaringly obvious when our DNA is examined truthfully and logically. You will learn how mutations in both Y Chromosomes and Mitochondria DNA can definitely point to the 4 men and 4 women that were on the Ark, around 4,500 years ago.[/b]
    That's not right. I won't bother with asking for a source, because you'll probably just link to some bs creationist website, that in turn won't give credible sources.

The genetic evidence suggest that there's been a few bottlenecks in human populations over the last 70000 years or so, but never has the population gone down to only a handful individuals. The worst bottleneck would have left at least a thousand individuals standing. Wishful thinking can't remove the fact of inbreeding depression occurring when you try to repopulate a species from only a few individuals.

Nature - Inference of human population history from individual whole-genome sequences:

http://tinyurl.com/nu57j6z
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 08:55
    1. [b]Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

2. Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian)

3. Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

http://b ...[text shortened]... According the the Holy Bible the races came from the three sons of Noah.
    JAPHETH, HAM, and SHEM[/b]
    My answer there is only one.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 08:58
    You asked me directly if i didn't value freedom of speech, a challenge that i find rather tiresome. (Hence the sigh).

I'm glad though that you recognise freedom of speech comes with restrictions.
    A challenge you found tiresome, what of your reply to what I wrote? If you insult someone
    else' post what did you think would happen?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree