1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 22:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The norm for who?
    Since I believe we are all one people, seeing those types of things happening in one large
    section of the world I apply it to all.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '15 22:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    1. [b]Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

2. Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian)

3. Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

http://b ...[text shortened]... According the the Holy Bible the races came from the three sons of Noah.
    JAPHETH, HAM, and SHEM[/b]
    Which is as I said, we are one people we all came through Noah and before that Adam.
    To separate people into making them something other than one people would be what
    you argue against all the time evolution.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '15 00:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    How many human races are there?
    The two races are white conservative racists and Progs.

According to the press, those are the two races.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '15 03:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    The two races are white conservative racists and Progs.

According to the press, those are the two races.
    This just highlights the issues man has, we really do like cutting off one part of our race
    from ourselves for some reason or another, be it skin color, political ideology, religious
    views, or some other reason. It should also be a warning that when we do that we run
    the risk of not treating each other fairly, or at least the way we would like to be treated.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '15 00:39
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The norm for who?
    For the News business.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '15 19:49
    I think everyone should be able to express their views, labels as extremist are just some
    body else' opinion, which could be the extreme view, so they all should be able to air them.
    It's one thing to express views, it's quite another to be acting on those views to garner political power to force creationism to be taught in a science class AS IF IT WERE AN ACTUAL SCIENCE. It is no such thing and never will be. THAT is the problem with the expression of those views.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 20:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It's one thing to express views, it's quite another to be acting on those views to garner political power to force creationism to be taught in a science class AS IF IT WERE AN ACTUAL SCIENCE. It is no such thing and never will be. THAT is the problem with the expression of those views.
    There is nothing from Dr. Ben Carson about forcing creationism tp be taught in science class. You are just rumor-mongering.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 May '15 05:25
    I guess you need or want the thought police out there making sure everyone has their
    minds right than uh!? If a view that does line up with what you think is 'real science' could
    be so dangerous, science must be very fragile that it cannot handle an expression of
    views that are faith based. Sort of funny when I think about it, since so much of what you
    believe is faith based, you just wrap it up and call it science to justify it and differentiate
    it from religion in your mind.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 May '15 05:26
    Did you watch the talk to see what it was he actually said, or are you just worried that
    a doctor could have a view about science that is different than yours, you automatically
    started fear mongering?
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    25 May '15 15:25
    You really are a prick.
    I said he was a prick too
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '15 15:341 edit
    Did you watch the talk to see what it was he actually said, or are you just worried that
    a doctor could have a view about science that is different than yours, you automatically
    started fear mongering?
    If you don't think what I said is true, you are naive. The ultimate goal is to destroy evolution as a science and force creationism to be taught to young minds in order to brainwash them into your religion. Thus keeping the scourge of religion alive for yet another generation.

It is very good the courts see through the subterfuge and reject all that creationistic bullshyte.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '15 17:31
    If you don't think what I said is true, you are naive. The ultimate goal is to destroy evolution as a science and force creationism to be taught to young minds in order to brainwash them into your religion. Thus keeping the scourge of religion alive for yet another generation.

It is very good the courts see through the subterfuge and reject all that creationistic bullshyte.
    Creation being taught in school would be much better than Evilution being taught in school. 😏
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 May '15 19:171 edit

LOL, so it wasn't brought up but you threw it in anyway?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '15 19:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Creation being taught in school would be much better than Evilution being taught in school. 😏
    From your self lobotomized brain, I'm sure you think you are right. The real world thinks differently.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 May '15 21:58
    From your self lobotomized brain, I'm sure you think you are right. The real world thinks differently.
    🙂 LOL, yep you are a represented of the real world, and if anyone disagrees well they
    must have a self lobotomized brain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree