1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '15 22:41
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    🙂 LOL, yep you are a represented of the real world, and if anyone disagrees well they
    must have a self lobotomized brain.
    I was talking about RJ, his brain was pickled in vitro long ago. He cannot change either his mind, what is left of it, or his attitude about science.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '15 00:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was talking about RJ, his brain was pickled in vitro long ago. He cannot change either his mind, what is left of it, or his attitude about science.
    Why would I want to change from the truth to a lie?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 May '15 07:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are right I'm wrong, you were not speaking to me sorry. I'll stay out of yours and RJ
    name calling, the two of you do go back and forth. My bad!
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 May '15 09:03
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Well the news business is doing good then since throwing people off buildings, rape, murder, and war seem to be the norm.
    May I recommend the Chinese news channels. They put a much more positive spin on things.
    Also consider looking out your window sometimes instead of thinking that Fox News is the real world. If you see anyone being thrown off buildings, raped or murdered, please report it to the police. If you see war, I suggest you get out of there fast!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree