1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 12:57
    @divegeester said
    I asked you if you thought I was an enemy of God based on that scripture. If you don’t then just say so.
    The things you say to most everyone, especially the Christians posting in this forum, is evidence that you consider yourself an enemy of Christianity in general, and in particular an enemy of the Christians posting in this forum.

In short, it's a black and white issue. You're either for or against Christ. I personally have little confidence you know the God of the Bible in spite of the lip service you pay by saying "Jesus is my Lord and savior". Reveal Hidden Content
    I also have little confidence that you understand the difference between Jesus as Lord and Jesus as savior

Your continuous criticisms of the church and its members leaves little doubt about your true attitude toward God.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 08:07
    @secondson said
    The things you say to most everyone, especially the Christians posting in this forum, is evidence that you consider yourself an enemy of Christianity in general, and in particular an enemy of the Christians posting in this forum.

In short, it's a black and white issue. You're either for or against Christ. I personally have little confidence you know the God of the Bible ...[text shortened]... us criticisms of the church and its members leaves little doubt about your true attitude toward God.
    You seem to be under the impression that your “spiritual muscle” carries weight in here Joseph.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 14:40
    @divegeester said
    You seem to be under the impression that your “spiritual muscle” carries weight in here Joseph.
    You appear to be under the impression that no one takes notice that you habitually deflect from the topics of discussion by making derogatory comments designed to belittle your debate opponents.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 16:021 edit
    @secondson said
    You appear to be under the impression that no one takes notice that you habitually deflect from the topics of discussion by making derogatory comments designed to belittle your debate opponents.
    I’m happy to answer whatever questions are put to me as long as the courtesy is reciprocated. Sonship is too scared to do this despite him continually and hypocritically calling me out for not answering questions.

But my point to you Joasph is that you were unimpressive in your previous incarnation here at RHP and now you have become a characature of the typical American blohard tough-guy Christian. Full of hot air.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 17:04
    @divegeester said
    I’m happy to answer whatever questions are put to me as long as the courtesy is reciprocated. Sonship is too scared to do this despite him continually and hypocritically calling me out for not answering questions.

But my point to you Joasph is that you were unimpressive in your previous incarnation here at RHP and now you have become a characature of the typical American blohard tough-guy Christian. Full of hot air.
    Just keep digging your troll hole. You're a bottomless pit of insults, criticisms, derogatory remarks, condemnation and bitter bile all designed to deflect from discussing the topics you have little or no aptitude for.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 18:55
    @secondson said
    Just keep digging your troll hole. You're a bottomless pit of insults, criticisms, derogatory remarks, condemnation and bitter bile all designed to deflect from discussing the topics you have little or no aptitude for.
    I’m aware that you don’t like me Joseph; your disdain for me in your previous RHP incarnation didn’t bother me, it doesn’t bother me now, and it won’t bother me in future.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 20:31
    @divegeester said
    I’m aware that you don’t like me Joseph; your disdain for me in your previous RHP incarnation didn’t bother me, it doesn’t bother me now, and it won’t bother me in future.
    It bothers you, then, now and forever. Otherwise you wouldn't keep crying about it.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 20:47
    @secondson said
    It bothers you, then, now and forever. Otherwise you wouldn't keep crying about it.
    You seem to be running out of ideas Jospeh. You are much more effective when you use the bible as a weapon at least then you are using someone else’s words of authority.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 21:04
    @divegeester said
    You seem to be running out of ideas Jospeh. You are much more effective when you use the bible as a weapon at least then you are using someone else’s words of authority.
    I have enough ideas BillyBob. Just not enough time.

There are 8 of 12 grandchildren running around my feet to play with. They're on break now, so I have a few minutes to see how you're faring. You seem to be running out of steam, since you're falling back on things you've said before.

Maybe you can bore me to death.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 21:23
    @secondson said
    I have enough ideas BillyBob. Just not enough time.

There are 8 of 12 grandchildren running around my feet to play with. They're on break now, so I have a few minutes to see how you're faring. You seem to be running out of steam, since you're falling back on things you've said before.

Maybe you can bore me to death.
    Enjoy your grandchildren Joseph.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree