Originally posted by RJHinds
    God formed them. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    No, physics did.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:00
    How do the right natural conditions come together without someone directing them? By chance? What is the probability of that happening by chance?
    How do the right natural conditions come together without someone directing them?

natural forces; the laws of physics combined with the presence of the universe and everything in it.

By chance?

the right natural conditions? Given the huge size of the universe and the huge number of planets and stars, it would not be unreasonable to assume that it would be almost inevitable that the right natural conditions would occur somewhere in the universe for abiogenesis followed by evolution.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:041 edit
    I am pretty sure you would have screwed it up.
    if HE would have screwed it up then I cannot imagine what kind of piss job you would make of it.
    Just for starters, you would probably have made us all thick so we could not invent let alone understand science.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've been wondering too about these Three Wise Men en route to The Levant who have been sleeping in my lounge.
    Would that have been OSCAR Levant? He was an incredible pianist....
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, it is not true. Events with a probability that low occur all the time. There are more planets in the universe than 10 to the 12th power. There are more atoms in the sun than 10 to the 12th power. The universe is a big place.
    But God created them and numbered them. It is not by chance. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:37
    Originally posted by humy
    No, physics did.
    God created everything that physics is based on. Physics can't create anything.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:39
    How do the right natural conditions come together without someone directing them?

natural forces; the laws of physics combined with the presence of the universe and everything in it.

By chance?

the right natural conditions? Given the huge size of the universe and the huge number of planets and stars, it would not be ...[text shortened]... natural conditions would occur somewhere in the universe for abiogenesis followed by evolution.
    God fine-tuned this place for that purpose. The scientist even say so.
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:411 edit
    God created everything that physics is based on. Physics can't create anything.
    God created everything that physics is based on.

what is that physics "based on"? -oh, as if you would know.

Physics can't create anything.

how would you know this? You don't even understand physics.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:42
    if HE would have screwed it up then I cannot imagine what kind of piss job you would make of it.
    Just for starters, you would probably have made us all thick so we could not invent let alone understand science.
    Yes, I would have screwed it up and so would you. That is why it is best to leave it up to someone that knows what He is doing. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:421 edit
    God fine-tuned this place for that purpose. The scientist even say so.
    There is no evidence for “fine-tuning” ( of the universe )
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:48
    God created everything that physics is based on.

what is that physics based on? -oh, as if you would know.

Physics can't create anything.

how would you know this? You don't even understand physics.
    Well you certainly don't if you think physics can create life or anything else.

physics /phys·ics/ (fiz´iks) the study of the laws and phenomena of nature, especially of forces and general properties of matter and energy.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:55

physics /phys·ics/ (fiz´iks) the study of the laws and phenomena of nature, especially of forces and general properties of matter and energy.
    So physics cannot create life OR ANYTHING ELSE. I did not know that.

Just shows you how ignorant I am of physics. Thank you for pointing that out.
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    13 May '12 18:58

I passed several physics exams and clearly know one hell a lot about physics than you do.

I note that you haven't answered my questions thus giving further evidence of your ignorance of physics.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So physics cannot create life OR ANYTHING ELSE. I did not know that.

Just shows you how ignorant I am of physics. Thank you for pointing that out.
    As engineers, we just use our knowledge of the laws of physics in our design and creation of things.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '12 19:50
    I passed several physics exams and clearly know one hell a lot about physics than you do.

I note that you haven't answered my questions thus giving further evidence of your ignorance of physics.
    God's laws dealing with gravity, motion, energy (Thermodynamics), electical and electronics to name a few.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree