1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:14
    @kellyjay said
    I'll leave the name calling and mocking to you. I'm not surprised by it, and it is a
    reflection of the souls of those who do it.
    No one has called your ideas "faeces" or "germs" or those of a "stinking leper".
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:301 edit
    When you use Jesus' name, it is Jesus your talking about, unless you make that
    distinction about who it is you are referring too as in someone else' Jesus. If there
    is someone else telling you about the Jesus they believe in, then address that in
    that setting. In the meantime, know that God is not mocked He does repay. It is a
    fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. The grace and mercy of God
    won for us by Jesus Christ does have detractors, those that oppose it in the end
    will stand before God and give an account. For us it is good to know that Jesus did
    say that He can forgive those who speak against Him, without His grace it will
    not go well for those who do that however.

Galatians 6:7
    Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Hebrews 10:30-31 English Standard Version (ESV)
    30 For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Matthew 12:30-32 English Standard Version (ESV)
    30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:33
    @kellyjay said
    distinction about who it is you are referring too as in someone else' Jesus.
    Your ideology is being debated and discussed on a debate and discussion forum.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:33
    @kellyjay said
    distinction about who it is you are referring too as in someone else' Jesus. If there
    is someone else telling you about the Jesus they believe in, then address that in
    that setting. In the meantime, know that God is not mocked He does repay. It is a
    fearful thing to fall into the hands of the ...[text shortened]... oever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
    Is Jesus God?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:35
    @kellyjay said
    If there
    that setting.
    It's not the personal opinions of "someone else" that are being addressed. It's your personal opinions that are being addressed and the "setting" is this message board.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:37
    @kellyjay said
    It is a
    fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
    Your point is... people should be "fearful" of disagreeing with your beliefs and opinions?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:45
    @fmf said
    Your ideology is being debated and discussed on a debate and discussion forum.
    What about your own ideology? As soon as someone questions your beliefs you loose your tongue or claim to have answered in the past.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 00:03
    @fmf said
    Your point is... people should be "fearful" of disagreeing with your beliefs and opinions?
    No, the fearful thing is just what I said, your twisting my words don't change them.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 00:03
    @chaney3 said
    Is Jesus God?
    Yes
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 00:27
    @kellyjay said
    No, the fearful thing is just what I said, your twisting my words don't change them.
    I am not "fearful". There is nothing you are typing here ~ and nothing that just so happens to appeal to your imagination ~ that cause me to be "fearful". It's as if today is the first time you've ever spoken to a non-believer.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 03:36
    @kellyjay said
    fearful thing to fall into the hands of the ...[text shortened]... oever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
    Sounds like this is something you feel strongly about and which readers should be clear in the understanding. What examples from this forum would you classify as “speaking against Jesus”?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 04:39
    @fmf said
    I am not "fearful". There is nothing you are typing here ~ and nothing that just so happens to appeal to your imagination ~ that cause me to be "fearful". It's as if today is the first time you've ever spoken to a non-believer.
    You should actually read what I wrote, changing my text so you can argue a point
    I didn't make isn't something I'm going to defend.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 05:35
    @kellyjay said
    You should actually read what I wrote, changing my text so you can argue a point
    There is nothing in your imagination or among your superstitious beliefs that is "fearful " for me. You are making a bit of a fool of yourself brandishing the notion of "fearful" things at a non-believer. If you avoid morally unsound acts because there are supernatural things you find "fearful", that's a matter for you. What you personally find "fearful" does not constitute a moral argument, nor does it create any moral imperative for people who don't have your beliefs.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 06:531 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Do you have some rough examples from this forum, not even verbatim just loose directional contextual sound bites of “speaking against Jesus”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree