1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 08:13
    @kellyjay said
    If the shoe fits...
    You keep talking about how you yourself are "wicked and evil" and deserving of been tortured for eternity in the Lake of Fire. Sounds like the height of self-righteous hypocrisy for you to be talking about "If the shoe fits..." to others.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 08:40
    @fmf said
    You keep talking about how you yourself are "wicked and evil" and deserving of been tortured for eternity in the Lake of Fire. Sounds like the height of self-righteous hypocrisy for you to be talking about "If the shoe fits..." to others.
    If I'm comparing my righteousness to anyone else, that is one thing. If I'm smearing
    the righteousness that comes by Jesus Christ that is quite another. We can rest in
    one or the other, our own when we compare ourselves to ourselves as you are doing
    now with me, or ourselves with Jesus Christ as those who are mocking Him here are
    doing. The One who died for them, they belittle, just for a laugh.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 08:59
    @kellyjay said
    If I'm comparing my righteousness to anyone else, that is one thing. If I'm smearing
    the righteousness that comes by Jesus Christ that is quite another. We can rest in
    one or the other, our own when we compare ourselves to ourselves as you are doing
    now with me, or ourselves with Jesus Christ as those who are mocking Him here are
    Hiding behind your mealy-mouthed and tawdry attempted Bible smackdown again, I see. What a hypocrite. What pompous prig. This thread is about people like you.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 09:02
    @kellyjay said
    when we compare ourselves to ourselves as you are doing
    "Jesus Christ" isn't being "mocked". Your nonsensical ideology is being satirized.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 09:22
    @fmf said
    "Jesus Christ" isn't being "mocked". Your nonsensical ideology is being satirized.
    By mocking putting our faith into Christ.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 09:23
    @fmf said
    Hiding behind your mealy-mouthed and tawdry attempted Bible smackdown again, I see. What a hypocrite. What pompous prig. This thread is about people like you.
    Yes I gathered that by the insults to my faith.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 09:30
    @thinkofone said
    "Believe in Jesus".

Choose from more than a dozen ancillary beliefs. Mix and match to your desire. Pick one, pick all at no additional charge.

Bad righteousness. No problem. The righteousness of Jesus Christ will be imputed to you. You heard right. The righteousness of Jesus Christ will be imputed to you. Your righteousness will "surpass that of the scribes and Pharisees". Guaranteed. You do absolutely nothing. We do all the work.

Accept your "free gift" today.
    Jesus is better than Santa-you get a gift even if you've been naughty
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 12:371 edit
    @kellyjay said
    If you are going to turn into a self-righteous prig in the face of disagreement and dissenting approaches to your religious beliefs, perhaps you need to sing to the choir on some Christians-only website. That'd be much better, surely, than trying to poison the well by characterizing a critique of your religious notions as "mocking" your god figure rather than ~ while accepting that this isn't a Christians-only website ~ acknowledging instead that it is a pretty on-target satirical perspective from a non-Christian. Stop spreading eggshells on the ground all around you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 12:43
    @kellyjay said
    Yes I gathered that by the insults to my faith.
    It's satire. No one has called your ideas "faeces" or "germs" or those of a "stinking leper". If your glass chin shatters when non-believers scrutinize your dogma ~ a.k.a. "insults" ~ approach the website owners - perhaps - and suggest that those humans here [that you believe will be rightfully tortured after they die for having different beliefs from you] should be blocked from posting.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 14:38
    @fmf said
    If you are going to turn into a self-righteous prig in the face of disagreement and dissenting approaches to your religious beliefs, perhaps you need to sing to the choir on some Christians-only website. That'd be much better, surely, than trying to poison the well by characterizing a critique of your religious notions as "mocking" your god figure rather than ~ while accepting th ...[text shortened]... t satirical perspective from a non-Christian. Stop spreading eggshells on the ground all around you.
    I'll leave the name calling and mocking to you. I'm not surprised by it, and it is a
    reflection of the souls of those who do it. Out of the abundance of the heart the
    mouth speaks, so when Christ's salvation is slandered, those who do it will as we
    all will give an account of every word spoken, as we will our deeds, those we do
    and those we didn't.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 14:44
    @fmf said
    It's satire. No one has called your ideas "faeces" or "germs" or those of a "stinking leper". If your glass chin shatters when non-believers scrutinize your dogma ~ a.k.a. "insults" ~ approach the website owners - perhaps - and suggest that those humans here [that you believe will be rightfully tortured after they die for having different beliefs from you] should be blocked from posting.
    What is done to the Son is also counted as doing it to the Father, so dragging
    Jesus name through the mud will be a personal insult to God the Father as well.
    Mocking God, a Holy and Just God and His salvation will be something of a point
    that will be brought up as everything else we do. You think God will suffer
    someone who does these thing entrance into His Kingdom if they have not turn
    to Christ for forgiveness? You know the very one they are mocking?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 14:47
    @fmf said
    Calling it satire will not excuse it any more than claiming what is said in the Bible
    are not be believed, because they counted as if they were nothing but metaphors.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 16:02
    @kellyjay said
    I don't see it that way KellyJay.

When I asked "believe what", it was a valid question.

Jehovah Witnesses believe in God, but that Jesus was in NO way God.

Are they right, and maybe you're wrong?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:11
    @kellyjay said
    You know the very one they are mocking?
    You and your beliefs are being satirized.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 19:13
    @kellyjay said
    What is done to the Son is also counted as doing it to the Father, so dragging
    Jesus name through the mud will be a personal insult to God the Father as well.
    Your ideology is being questioned on a debate and discussion board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree