1. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 19:04
    Originally posted by daniel58
    You have to have reason to be rational but not always the other way around, and who said anything about ceasing to have your minds?
    …You have to have reason to be rational but not always the other way around,
    ….

How can you not be rational and yet have reason unless you are talking about logically flawed reason?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rational

Are you talking about having logically flawed reason here?

…and who said anything about ceasing to have your minds?

karoly aczel

Reminder;

…There will come a time when we will have to leave our rational little minds behind….
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 22:39
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    [b]…You have to have reason to be rational but not always the other way around,
    ….

How can you not be rational and yet have reason unless you are talking about logically flawed reason?

…and who said anything about ceasing to have ...[text shortened]...

[b]…There will come a time when we will have to leave our rational little minds behind….
    [/b]
    Like you can have reason but not use it like you should, therefore it's not rational.

I think that's what he's talking about, not being rational, not ceasing to have our minds.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 07:40
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    [b]…You have to have reason to be rational but not always the other way around,
    ….

…and who said anything about ceasing to have ...[text shortened]...

[b]…There will come a time when we will have to leave our rational little minds behind….
    [/b]
    Ah yeah Andrew...like I said it will probably be when we die.
    I've just been trying to discern who this imposter on the internet is using my name .
    Just ignore his posts,I'll get to the bottom of this!
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:28
    I love the Rogan sketch were he is saying there should be no problem with creationist and those who think we came from monkeys. He said maybe God created a monkey that thinks he is not a monkey and lies a lot! 😉

Manny
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:29
    Originally posted by menace71
    I love the Rogan sketch were he is saying there should be no problem with creationist and those who think we came from monkeys. He said maybe God created a monkey that thinks he is not a monkey and lies a lot! 😉

Manny
    Well we aren't monkeys.
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 00:47
    It's a joke 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree