02 Mar '18 08:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 08:54
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I was responding to your post. If you have no rebuttal, and it’s apparent you don’t, don’t feel compelled to reply.
    If you DO have a response to my post, I'll tackle it.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 10:16
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you DO have a response to my post, I'll tackle it.
    I’ve responded to it three or four times. Not sure what you expect.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 10:59
    I’ve responded to it three or four times. Not sure what you expect.
    Most of what you have typed just seems like drivel where you're posting for the sake of posting because you're bored.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 11:17
    I am asking him if he ever ponders whether his intellectual and spiritual behaviour here is counterproductive in terms of what he sees as his spiritual mission and if he would stop if he ever thought it was. Nobody is going to "Hell", Romans1009.
    This should have read: I am asking him if he ever ponders whether his intellectual and interpersonal behaviour here is counterproductive in terms of what he sees as his spiritual mission and if he would stop if he ever thought it was. Nobody is going to "Hell", Romans1009.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 11:40
    This should have read: I am asking him if he ever ponders whether his intellectual and interpersonal behaviour here is counterproductive in terms of what he sees as his spiritual mission and if he would stop if he ever thought it was. Nobody is going to "Hell", Romans1009.
    This is my main challenge with sonship’s posting also although I do get frustrated with his intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy also.

For examples
    - Creating his own threads and then spam-bombing them with copious copy pasted waffle to drown out discourse.

- Hiding for a few days when under pressure in threads, then coming back all wide-eyed and blinky asking for people to “quote” him when the topic resurfaces

- accusing his detractors of being incapable of learning from him when he clearly isn’t interested in reciprocating
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:07
    Most of what you have typed just seems like drivel where you're posting for the sake of posting because you're bored.
    Oh and you never do that lol.

I may have been bored at the time but I responded to your posts. Unfortunately, you got nervous at your contradictory behavior being exposed and started pool whizzing.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:10
    Whether anyone is going to hell isn’t the point and is just a diversion on your part. The point I was making was your contradictory and hypocritical behavior, along with your bizarro obsession over a comment sonship made years ago that stuck in your craw even though you claim his comment was “utter nonsense” and didn’t bother you at all.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 23:13
    Whether anyone is going to hell isn’t the point and is just a diversion on your part. The point I was making was your contradictory and hypocritical behavior, along with your bizarro obsession over a comment sonship made years ago that stuck in your craw even though you claim his comment was “utter nonsense” and didn’t bother you at all.
    This stuff has nothing to do with the question I asked sonship.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 03:241 edit
    This stuff has nothing to do with the question I asked sonship.
    Well, believe it or not, one can broaden the conversation beyond the OP.

Of course objecting to that is a convenient way to dodge questions and comments you find difficult to address but is certainly preferable to pool whizzing
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 04:20
    Well, believe it or not, one can broaden the conversation beyond the OP.
    If I find your attempts at "conversation" interesting, I will engage.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 04:28
    If I find your attempts at "conversation" interesting, I will engage.
    You’ve gotten quite uppity now that your election is all but guaranteed. You’re forgetting that the folks who forced Ghost’s retirement could force yours as well.

Your sophisticated, high-end trolling isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, you know. Many prefer the blunt-force trolling Ghost was known for.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree