1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 22:472 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    And of course you still didn't answer my question. I take that to mean you have no answer because of the implications?
    And exactly where in the Bible does it say his followers will fight for the kingdom here on earth?
    I just quoted this a few posts ago:

...if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews...)[/b]

(John 18:36

Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?)

(Matthew 26:53 NKJV)

There is often collateral damage in war that can not be avoided.

P.S. Legion

1: the principal unit of the Roman army comprising 3000 to 6000 foot soldiers with cavalry

Twelve legions would be an army of 36,000 to 72,000 soldiers with calvary.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 23:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds

...[b]if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight
    , that I should not be delivered to the Jews...)[/b]

Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?)

There is often collateral ...[text shortened]... diers with cavalry

Twelve legions would be an army of 36,000 to 72,000 soldiers with calvary.[/b]
    how are you going to pray for your enemies? are you going to pray for them then kill them, wow, thanks Jesus!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 23:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how are you going to pray for your enemies? are you going to pray for them then kill them, wow, thanks Jesus!
    {b]"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God."[/b]
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 23:26
    {b]"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God."[/b]
    sorry don't understand your answer, how are you going to pray for your enemies and kill them at the same time?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 23:43
    sorry don't understand your answer, how are you going to pray for your enemies and kill them at the same time?
    Israel is being attacked at present. So your advice to Israel's Prime Mininster would be to pray for the muslim extemists and do nothing more to stop them from killing Israeli citizens.

I on the other hand have no problem with the Israeli army utterly destroying their enemy, whether they pray for them or not. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 00:261 edit
    Israel is being attacked at present. So your advice to Israel's Prime Mininster would be to pray for the muslim extemists and do nothing more to stop them from killing Israeli citizens.

I on the other hand have no problem with the Israeli army utterly destroying their enemy, whether they pray for them or not. 😏

sorry tell me again, i am not asking the president of Israel, i am asking you how you
    manage to pray for your enemies and legitimise killing them at the same time.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 01:221 edit

...[b]if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight
    , that I should not be delivered to the Jews...)[/b]

There is often collateral ...[text shortened]... diers with cavalry

Twelve legions would be an army of 36,000 to 72,000 soldiers with calvary.[/b]
    Neither of those scriptures say anything about humans fighting. In fact it says just the opposite. The first Jesus stopped them from fighting and the second says the angels will be fighting along side Jesus. So you'll have to try again.

And collateral damage of killing innocent humans is ok with you? Wow!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 02:49
    sorry tell me again, i am not asking the president of Israel, i am asking you how you
    manage to pray for your enemies and legitimise killing them at the same time.
    You can prey for your enemies to lay down their arms and surrender and make peace. However, if they don't then you should uttery destroy them, like the scriptures say.

However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it.
    (Numbers 31:3 NASB)

and when the Lord your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them.

(Dueteronomy 7:2 NASB)
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 02:55
    You can prey for your enemies to lay down their arms and surrender and make peace. However, if they don't then you should uttery destroy them, like the scriptures say.

[b]However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it.

(Numbers 31:3 NASB)

and when the Lord your God delivers them before you and ...[text shortened]... destroy them.

(Dueteronomy 7:2 NASB)[/b]
    sorry, then you should utterly destroy them? how is that showing love to them? you are under duress to love God and your neighbour as yourself, are you not?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 03:44
    sorry, then you should utterly destroy them? how is that showing love to them? you are under duress to love God and your neighbour as yourself, are you not?
    My neighbor is not someone that attacks and wars against me. My neighbor is like the good Samaritan.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 03:48
    My neighbor is not someone that attacks and wars against me. My neighbor is like the good Samaritan.
    whatever, its well known that God does not listen to the prayers of those whose hands are full of blood. Your prayer would be useless!
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 04:09
    whatever, its well known that God does not listen to the prayers of those whose hands are full of blood. Your prayer would be useless!
    However, I am washed in the blood of Christ.

YouTube

13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 11:42
    However, I am washed in the blood of Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QpZimLI20Q

So what does that mean? Are you now exempt from being bloodguilty when you blindly take a life in the name of your God?
    You can kill aimlessly and your'e not respondsible and free from guilt?
    Oh my, what a sad and very disturbing answer as you so freely condemn us for following the Bibles clear cut law "abstain from blood" and saying we are murders for refusing blood transfusions but yet you have no guilt at all of pushing some button and sending a rocket into a city full of innocent human beings and killing in mass if your God the USA told you too? Are you really serious?
    I'm sure your God, whoever that actually is, is sooooo proud of you, it's offspring.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 15:501 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So what does that mean? Are you now exempt from being bloodguilty when you blindly take a life in the name of your God?
    You can kill aimlessly and your'e not respondsible and free from guilt?
    Oh my, what a sad and very disturbing answer as you so freely condemn us for following the Bibles clear cut law "abstain from blood" and saying we are murders f ...[text shortened]... ous?
    I'm sure your God, whoever that actually is, is sooooo proud of you, it's offspring.
    They have been offered peace, but they refuse and make war instead, so there is no guilt to be had by following the direction of the Holy Bible to utterly destroy them, including women and children.

However, you have no justification for refusing to save a life as the good Samaritan would do, because there is no instruction which says blood transfusions are prohibited.

Jesus pointed out to the Pharisees that saving a life even overruled the law of Sabbath keeping.

P.S. Another thing you fail to understand is that dropping those bombs on Japan in WWII saved lives by ending that conflict early and the people did not have to be utterly destroyed to do it. It was the threat of being utterly destroyed that did it.

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 17:02
    They have been offered peace, but they refuse and make war instead, so there is no guilt to be had by following the direction of the Holy Bible to utterly destroy them, including women and children.

However, you have no justification for refusing to save a life as the good Samaritan would do, because there is no instruction which says blood transfusions ...[text shortened]... at of being utterly destroyed that did it.

how loving for the 150,000+ people that were killed, I bet they were glad, you make a mockery of the Christ!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree